Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Well my QQQ put hedges are up $1500 since I bought em. Gonna keep holding those for now. I sold most of my SE leaps and bought SE shares with half of the profits. Plan is to increase cash to 15-20% in case there is a larger dip on the horizon.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People don’t tell you that buying the dip for weeks in a row fukks with your mind :russ: like am I investing in something that isn’t coming back...I was bullish on gilat and gevo and haven’t heard a a mention of them. I was bullish on NIO and PLTR and both are doing me in :mjlol: and I was chasing TSLA and it keeps running in the opposite way of what I want.

Good thing is I can get some more GHVI, IPOE, and Brez. Brez is damn near $10.03

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Tesla ran and hit a fukkin wall at $700 (seems like a pattern lately) and now in free fall.
TSLA got added to the S&P, acted a fool and is showing why it needs to go back to the NASDAQ kids table :wow:

On a car note, I wish I would've bought GM shares outright back when I created my reopening pie. I still wanna buy, but feel I missed the growth

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean...there's inherently a risk with stocks anyway no matter when you buy them :yeshrug:
Unless you're planning on parking money into a company for years to come, try to avoid investing in when it's at or near it's all time high. You already missed the run up, wait for it to cool off... If you think it's going to the moon and want to go all in then that's a risk you have to be fine taking

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
People don’t tell you that buying the dip for weeks in a row fukks with your mind :russ: like am I investing in something that isn’t coming back...I was bullish on gilat and gevo and haven’t heard a a mention of them. I was bullish on NIO and PLTR and both are doing me in :mjlol: and I was chasing TSLA and it keeps running in the opposite way of what I want.

Good thing is I can get some more GHVI, IPOE, and Brez. Brez is damn near $10.03

I got a small position on GEVO too and that is ass right now :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

definitely a long game at this point. seems like every day for the last couple of weeks, i look at my shyt and just

crying-kid.gif