Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(In theory) most SPACs won't go much lower than $10, right? That means that if I scoop one up today in the $10 range it's not too huge of a risk, right?

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This.

So many good companies that I passed up on (looking back :snoop: ) because I figured the march lows
of 2020 would be around for a while.

So I ignored Disney, MGM, Ford (well not exactly great but still, it's tripled since then!), GME etc.
Many companies were on crazy discounts and several were directly related to the market having a down turn.

A year later anyone who did the research could've came up CRAZY in a year's time.
Once Disney cut their dividends at the start of the pandemic most ppl said f that & jumped off the stock when it was hovering around $99-$105...now its trading in the 190s & consumers cant get enough of the mandalorian on disney +:wow:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's your price target for gme? I'm thinking at least 500. Sold half my amc to load more gme. AMC is the safer play between gme and amc but I don't think it has the upside. I think they fukk up by having the offering recently on there part it was smart no bankruptcy but it added over 100 mil shares to float.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He used to be a trader and I think partner in his own firm. He's retired now and doesn't invest in anything just likes following and talking about the stock. I've been learning alot from him watching the past few days and he definitely knows his stuff.
It's hard to timestamp a live video but he talks about Bumble it at the 3:12:45 mark or try to find the point of this screenshot:
aOlURIc.png

Just started watch him recently I like him seems to know his shyt. Got me damn never all in on gme lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I'm gonna stop buying SoFi when I reach 400 shares unless the bottom falls out. 365 right now. It's becoming a disproportionate size of my holdings compared to other positions.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This.

So many good companies that I passed up on (looking back :snoop: ) because I figured the march lows
of 2020 would be around for a while.

So I ignored Disney, MGM, Ford (well not exactly great but still, it's tripled since then!), GME etc.
Many companies were on crazy discounts and several were directly related to the market having a down turn.

A year later anyone who did the research could've came up CRAZY in a year's time.
I started last year and was able to clock 92% returns. Since the crash things were extremely bullish. Lots of people got multiple 100%+ returns last year.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lol this is actualy getting silly now. Down like 30% over the past two weeks:hhh:

Once this bullshyt merges cashing out and joining all in gang. Im over it