Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
definitely a long game at this point. seems like every day for the last couple of weeks, i look at my shyt and just

crying-kid.gif
This gif :dead:

The pain in lil man's face :bryan:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People don’t tell you that buying the dip for weeks in a row fukks with your mind :russ: like am I investing in something that isn’t coming back...I was bullish on gilat and gevo and haven’t heard a a mention of them. I was bullish on NIO and PLTR and both are doing me in :mjlol: and I was chasing TSLA and it keeps running in the opposite way of what I want.

Good thing is I can get some more GHVI, IPOE, and Brez. Brez is damn near $10.03
at this point, like a few others have said, don't buy until there are signs of a reversal. you've gotten good price points on the way down, there will be good prices on the way up, but at least then you'll be seeing gains.

i keep buying here and there cuz i truly have a lot of cash right now, otherwise, i'd be waiting for an upward trend

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just took a look at this thread from last year and between page 345 and 355 (50 posts/page layout), there are legit 3 months of posting. If I go back 10 pages now, I'm back to friday :ohhh:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I got 3 calls coming up in a few weeks. Bout to take an L.

Lemme check out some puts.

It's really just about having a feel for how these stocks move.

Eventually momentum runs out and the stock will fall.

You have your offense and defense. You have to get your special teams right.....

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
People don’t tell you that buying the dip for weeks in a row fukks with your mind :russ: like am I investing in something that isn’t coming back...I was bullish on gilat and gevo and haven’t heard a a mention of them. I was bullish on NIO and PLTR and both are doing me in :mjlol: and I was chasing TSLA and it keeps running in the opposite way of what I want.

Good thing is I can get some more GHVI, IPOE, and Brez. Brez is damn near $10.03
BREZ touched 10.02 :ohhh: I think I have to pull the trigger again at that price but my 10.15 buy already hit yesterday and I didn't expect it that soon. Don't really want to be too heavy on this but I guess at that price it's super safe for a SPAC ? Are there SPAC under 10 ? Not too familiar with SPAC so sorry for the noob question.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, with all this choppiness in the stocks going on lately :beli: and the potential for this EV/Tech bubble to pop, which of the ARKs ETFs would you park your money into until all of this blows up? :patrice:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Brehs, with all this choppiness in the stocks going on lately :beli: and the potential for this EV/Tech bubble to pop, which of the ARKs ETFs would you park your money into until all of this blows up? :patrice:
if you feel the tech bubble is popping, then none of them as they're all tech. that said, F or K. K is kinda the best stocks from each of the funds, F will likely grow slower, but fintech aint going nowhere

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got 3 calls coming up in a few weeks. Bout to take an L.

Lemme check out some puts.
Bumble puts. That company is way over valued even at $65 a share. Honestly I can see them completely tanking and not existing in 5 years. I used the app and it sucks. And even if it were good I don't understand how they can grow from here? They have no moat...Every few years it seems to be a hot new dating app which currently Hinge is what I hear most people are using. Also I think the future of these dating apps is incorporating live streaming to do virtual dates or something which Bumble should have been taking advantage of during quarantine and that's currently not a feature.