Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:heh:I ain't worried (doubled my position on this dip) but how low can it go
Honestly, I would wait to load back up on CLOV.

I sold 25% (should have sold 50% in hindsight as I wanted but that's on me) in the pump before the earnings call because overall momentum is clearly downwards. Wait for clear sign of a reversal before increasing your position rather than catching knives because bottom is unknown yet. The Hindenburg report did its thing and they may be shorters but they do research stuff even though it might be biased. For example, they published a report on NKLA when the price was 50 and the price spiraled out to 18 in the span of 3 weeks. Price bounced back up but only after it touched back 18 several times.

Just put CLOV aside and let it found its floor then buy back. Because at this rate it could very much touch 8 in a couple of days and your averaging down would be too high still.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
best in class label:wow:
for 6 years age and older:wow:
can be taken with or without food:wow:
pills can be opened and sprinkled on applesauce:wow:
no clinically significant change in height or weight in kids:wow: usually a #1 concern:wow:
kids acted like they had some damn sense when on the drug in clinical trials:wow:
will get half a billion in milestone payments in the coming months:wow:+20% in pre expense revenues :wow: company is 100% DEBT FREE and has hella cash:wow: cash burn only 1 million a quarter:wow:

a prodrug that performs better in a multibillion dollar market:wow:

Stimulus Use Disorder (SUD) drug about to undergo clinical trials, no one currently treats this :wow:

:wow: I legit might become a millionaire off this stock

:jbhmm:
What price did you get in on?

:lupe:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Don't do that. They posted about this a bit ago and if you didn't go for it then then leave it be because if you jump in now it's indictive of you trying to avoid risk and just get the reward. That's the sure and easy path to becoming a bag holder for people who took the risk.

I mean...there's inherently a risk with stocks anyway no matter when you buy them :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Well duh, that’s why you google those terms to have them simplified and explained :what:
That’s not what I’m saying.

The context is Medicare and Medicaid are at upward spiral spending.

Block grants which are a response medical spending under cut inflation which rises at about 2% a year which leaves a deficit.

Doctors are reluctant to take Medicare and Medicaid recipients for a variety of reasons because they won’t get fully paid out, on average have to go through lengthy paper and the fact that it takes a long ass time for payments to process.

Last edited:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
The Dow Jones is still holding green but all other market indices red...basically means some blue-chip value is flexing right now and everything else falling.