Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
volume might suck those extra shares right up though, they could have more good news. lol this PT. @CountryBalla how many are you sitting on still?

pt.png

:mjlit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I wonder if its a good idea to get in on kmph now or not, already X2 Pre market I'm not tryna get burned like SAVA again :lupe:
I'm willing to go out on a limb and say, there will be folks who take some profit early when the market opens, so I would wait and track it to see what happens.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:lupe: I wonder if its a good idea to get in on kmph now or not, already X2 Pre market I'm not tryna get burned like SAVA again :lupe:
Don't do that. They posted about this a bit ago and if you didn't go for it then then leave it be because if you jump in now it's indictive of you trying to avoid risk and just get the reward. That's the sure and easy path to becoming a bag holder for people who took the risk.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Medicare jargon can’t be simplified :stopitslime:.

I’m willing to bet without googling most people here don’t know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. How block grants affect coverage. And even more important when reviewing health care stocks, there’s never any implications regarding how to address the iron triad of health care.
Well duh, that’s why you google those terms to have them simplified and explained :what:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
best in class label:wow:
for 6 years age and older:wow:
can be taken with or without food:wow:
pills can be opened and sprinkled on applesauce:wow:
no clinically significant change in height or weight in kids:wow: usually a #1 concern:wow:
kids acted like they had some damn sense when on the drug in clinical trials:wow:
will get half a billion in milestone payments in the coming months:wow:+20% in pre expense revenues :wow: company is 100% DEBT FREE and has hella cash:wow: cash burn only 1 million a quarter:wow:

a prodrug that performs better in a multibillion dollar market:wow:

Stimulus Use Disorder (SUD) drug about to undergo clinical trials, no one currently treats this :wow: