Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh the only one who cares about GME is you. hope it works out for u no hate :yeshrug:

it seems as if us in here aren’t really messing with that stuff to heavy but that other thread in TLR is. I’ll admit I just ain’t messing with it because the vast majority of my stocks are longer term items. I hope the GME/AMC crew does great but it’s just nothing for me.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
honestly i would not trade right now. I do see a rotation out of tech into post pandemic stocks like airlines, cruises, starbucks, etc

u think they will cont. to run? Most of those such as CCL and what not already looking like much of their recovery has been priced in. They are way up now off the lows.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
not gonna front. my biggest killer from last week was TSLA and no idea when those gains will come back. not gonna sell obviously so just sit on it. Last time i bought was in the $400s

25k car really needs to be here fast but it ain't gonna be ready by probably end of next year. Europe sale is in decline because the competition is fierce and tesla doesn't offer an affordable hatchback yet. you gotta have an affordable hatchback in europe because that's their thing still. China sale is critical for 750k production target for this year. remember this is still a growth company with alot of growing left. and don't forget there are so many bears only looking at what's going on right now rather than the future outlook. all they ever think about is market share and shyt. they just can't and won't see the big picture.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to build a position in one of the following in my own brokerages @winb83 altria, Exxon, att. I do have some att in a Roth IRA but none of my brokerages that I am active with now have any of these dividend stocks. My only dividend stocks are apple and my arks everything else is growth.

do you have some recommendations for some other dividend joints to look at I’m not looking at Walmart due to me trying to get over 100 shares hard to do that at Walmart’s price point.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
25k car really needs to be here fast but it ain't gonna be ready by probably end of next year. Europe sale is in decline because the competition is fierce and tesla doesn't offer an affordable hatchback yet. you gotta have an affordable hatchback in europe because that's their thing still. China sale is critical for 750k production target for this year. remember this is still a growth company with alot of growing left. and don't forget there are so many bears only looking at what's going on right now rather than the future outlook. all they ever think about is market share and shyt. they just can't and won't see the big picture.

i feel that.. no longer really a swing play or whatever it's turned into a long hold. Wouldn't add here tho.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone’s involved in the micro penny play HCMC that joint took a slaughter today and yes I’m dropping another hundred or two on it :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m going to build a position in one of the following in my own brokerages @winb83 altria, Exxon, att. I do have some att in a Roth IRA but none of my brokerages that I am active with now have any of these dividend stocks. My only dividend stocks are apple and my arks everything else is growth.

do you have some recommendations for some other dividend joints to look at I’m not looking at Walmart due to me trying to get over 100 shares hard to do that at Walmart’s price point.
RTX, finally moving some with the rotation + decent dividend + room to grow with recovery + not as expensive as other aerospace/defense stocks

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
LMND got killed today. :snoop:

• In-force premium increased 87% year over year to $213 million.
  • The average premium per customer grew 20% year over year to $213.
  • Gross earned premiums during the fourth quarter increased by 92% from the same quarter a year ago.
  • Lemonade's loss ratio fell to 71% from 79% a year ago, which means the business is getting more profitable.

earnings looked strong but revenue was down. dropping 16% in share price looks like a total over reaction :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
RTX, finally moving some with the rotation + decent dividend + room to grow with recovery + not as expensive as other aerospace/defense stocks

high 70s has been a trouble zone for it. that's why i sold out and put money elsewhere during it's last run. Was getting annoying watching it fail at that level over and over.