Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't have a background in health policy then I don't expect you see what I see.

These mofo's will kill medicare advantage when they get up & running.

Here are is a "brief" breakdown of the path Medicare is on in the future....
https://www.cms.gov/files/document/...nd-aggregate-national-health-expenditures.pdf

But if you see Clover's business plan, it addresses how to optimize a shyt ton of problems.

That's as brief as of a statement I can make, because there's too much industry jargon, that can't be explained in a simplistic way. I don't get paid for DD.

Maybe if I get bored or if @ogc163 pisses me off enough I'll break it down.

:salute:

Also @winb83 I've been looking into Dividend growth investing since I saw your posts in
December 2019, this is what lead me to M1, and now I see WHY someone would choose to do so.
And from the outside looking in, it makes sense.

REIT's, Blue Chip Stocks, Dividend Aristocrats, Dividend Paying ETF's etc.
I don't think this style of investing is "Outdated" especially if the savings rate is really high and it's
automated with M1Finance. IF anything, this approach appears to be fit for the modern world and automation.

I say this to say, I know you got some grief for not being all in on disruptors or tech companies but there's still
some merit to this approach especially once the total portfolio reaches very high numbers. The "hands off" approach
makes everything way more simple.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
ABNB getting close to a place I’d feel ok opening a position. I wanted 160’s last week but it bounced after hitting 182, back down to 190, if it gets in the 180’s again I might bite. company is still too expensive but that shyt is a winner midterm.

I personally like the standards and service of hotels unless traveling in a big group, but trends say otherwise