Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CAC 60yrs old at work heard me talking about fundamentals and charting. Says "hey smoke can you look at my portfolio?"
"Sure boss :manny:"
He then shows me a TD ameritrade account with $6 million in it :wow:

Do the research, buy then hold it for 10 years. Have millions of dollars when you're 60 brehs.
:wow:
Reminds me of the Engineering Director's portfolio I saw.

I walked past his office by chance while he had his retirement account open, saw multiple millions and just hit the :wow:
Dipped off as soon as possible because I'm certain he heard me walking by :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LMND got killed today. :snoop:

• In-force premium increased 87% year over year to $213 million.
  • The average premium per customer grew 20% year over year to $213.
  • Gross earned premiums during the fourth quarter increased by 92% from the same quarter a year ago.
  • Lemonade's loss ratio fell to 71% from 79% a year ago, which means the business is getting more profitable.

earnings looked strong but revenue was down. dropping 16% in share price looks like a total over reaction :scust:
LMND trading over 140 was absurdity. I know we don’t care about fundamentals in this market, shyt is at a 64 p/s for home, rental and pets insurance. Hell nah

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can have an account with multiple pies that all have multiple slices. Or you can do one pie per account. Up to you

yes I was hoping It was a way I could add additional individual accounts that were different pies. But right now I have an individual account and another IRA

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u think they will cont. to run? Most of those such as CCL and what not already looking like much of their recovery has been priced in. They are way up now off the lows.
personally i like RCL a bit more but yeah I think they will run more.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
personally i like RCL a bit more but yeah I think they will run more.

looks like a lot more will be open or it's looking more hopeful by the day. i don't think i'll be going heavier tho. tech will rotate back at some point and there's some companies out there that were still undervalued. like $rkt which sat idle for months and then woke up.