Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@dora_da_destroyer I'm thinking about dropping BNGO and just letting ARKG handle the genomics. BNGO has been underperforming and I got in at an average of $12.85 it's at $9.59 and looks like it's going to keep going down....I'm thinking about getting rid of BNGO and moving into TTCF. I would be taking a nice loss on BNGO or do you think it can come up? I think they have an earnings coming up but I don't think any of these companies make money yet.

But I also have GEVO underperforming but I am very bullish on them even though they haven't been performing well lately either.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@dora_da_destroyer I'm thinking about dropping one of BNGO and just letting ARKG handle the genomics. BNGO has been underperforming and I got in at an average of $12.85 it's at $9.59 and looks like it's going to keep going down....I'm thinking about getting rid of BNGO and moving into TTCF. I would be taking a nice loss on BNGO or do you think it can come up? I think they have an earnings coming up but I don't think any of these companies make money yet.
don't sell out of BNGO, at least not right now. i don't follow that stock so i'm not sure if anything fundamentally changed (like failed trial, etc), but if not, all these pre-revenue, overvalued tech, spac, ev, health stocks are being hit, it'll come back up when the markets come back up overall. TTCF wasn't really moving even when the market was soaring in Jan - mid Feb, you have time to catch that one without selling BNGO for a loss to enter

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
CAC 60yrs old at work heard me talking about fundamentals and charting. Says "hey smoke can you look at my portfolio?"
"Sure boss :manny:"
He then shows me a TD ameritrade account with $6 million in it :wow:

Do the research, buy then hold it for 10 years. Have millions of dollars when you're 60 brehs.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CAC 60yrs old at work heard me talking about fundamentals and charting. Says "hey smoke can you look at my portfolio?"
"Sure boss :manny:"
He then shows me a TD ameritrade account with $6 million in it :wow:

Do the research, buy then hold it for 10 years. Have millions of dollars when you're 60 brehs.
Hit you with that humble flex
:smugbiden:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One more dump before market ends pls hedgies. :wow: this baba put
Hmmmmm

I feel like alot of pump and dump games are being played at the moment. :jbhmm:
1416.jpg

You're waking up Neo

What if I told you the market at large is pumping and dumping gains into shorting GME?

These dudes wanna pretend like they dont see it because they look down on "dumb money" even though the market is not moving according to their boomer analysis

Now the question is....will you buy and hold GME?