Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RTX, finally moving some with the rotation + decent dividend + room to grow with recovery + not as expensive as other aerospace/defense stocks

im not allowed to purchase rtx right now due to job it’s a few others I also aren’t allowed to purchase. I work directly with them in a way. L3 and a few other companies. But won’t be an issue when I retire.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
CAC 60yrs old at work heard me talking about fundamentals and charting. Says "hey smoke can you look at my portfolio?"
"Sure boss :manny:"
He then shows me a TD ameritrade account with $6 million in it :wow:

Do the research, buy then hold it for 10 years. Have millions of dollars when you're 60 brehs.
What kind of tickers was he holding?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
you must have a big ass pie :russ: shyt I guess nothing is stopping you from making your own etf

I changed my reopening value pie uo ti add more risky shyt
With M1 Finance, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Check out the portfolio I built and start investing today: M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 separate pies across my M1 accounts. 1 for reopening but it's a smaller amount invested so.. :manny:

3 separate pies? How did you do that? Do you have 3 different accounts or legit 3 different pies where you can place funds in? That would allow me to organize my M1 better

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
3 separate pies? How did you do that? Do you have 3 different accounts or legit 3 different pies where you can place funds in? That would allow me to organize my M1 better
You can make as many pies as you want bruh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If anyone is interested I have compiled a list of value stock plays. These are all medium to large cap companies that will likely survive and have a lot of upside. Most are 40-50% off their highs..

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO

this was an example from back in July '20 of what my M1 reopen pie was going to be @NatiboyB

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Make sure you don’t have auto invest on you can turf that off so when you transfer in money you can chose which pies you want to invest in

if auto invest is all it just goes right in