Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i mean I’m in on PLTR might as well hop in on this one also.
Dead is usually right with his picks. Dude put me on to BNGO when it was under 2 dollars. He does a great job of putting interesting plays on your radar. I'm bullish on BlackSky after first hearing about it and then diving into their business model

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dead is usually right with his picks. Dude put me on to BNGO when it was under 2 dollars. He does a great job of putting interesting plays on your radar. I'm bullish on BlackSky after first hearing about it and then diving into their business model

i think the move for a new investor for SFTW would be to edge in here.. see if tomorrow brings a slight pullback but even in the 12's the downside is still just ten bucks prior to merger..

if this catches ark hype they would be on the moon literally lol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not impressed by today being green after a week of red, did a lot of buying in a newly funded account over the past 2 weeks, so that's green, but still missing gains i had through mid-feb in my other accounts. the spac market is still frothy, it's going to take a generally green week or two to get them pumping again.

i'll say i'm excited to watch what happens with three new positions i opened in shyt i found doing some technical & fundamental screening on finviz

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not impressed by today being green after a week of red, did a lot of buying in a newly funded account over the past 2 weeks, so that's green, but still missing gains i had through mid-feb in my other accounts. the spac market is still frothy, it's going to take a generally green week or two to get them pumping again.

i'll say i'm excited to watch what happens with three new positions i opened in shyt i found doing some technical screening on finviz

Good I didn’t want to be the only one whose still in the hole :russ: like yes it’s green but my losses were pretty good. Even though I did increase positions my total cost went down a bit but they still aren’t back to those levels yet especially my ARKK and NIO. I didn’t realize NIO was being worked like it was

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Good I didn’t want to be the only one whose still in the hole :russ: like yes it’s green but my losses were pretty good. Even though I did increase positions my total cost went down a bit but they still aren’t back to those levels yet especially my ARKK and NIO. I didn’t realize NIO was being worked like it was
Yea, I own NIO and NIU, watching my China plays get smacked up :wow: