Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why is it dropping?
The FDA is saying they have manufacturing issues in a CRL (Complete Response Letter). Nothing about the drug itself. Makes me want to but more but could be more than a year before we see $15+ again.

The FDA didn't give specifics in the letter and CRMD is looking to schedule a meeting do they can get started on correcting the issues.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The FDA is saying they have manufacturing issues in a CRL (Complete Response Letter). Nothing about the drug itself. Makes me want to but more but could be more than a year before we see $15+ again.

The FDA didn't give specifics in the letter and CRMD is looking to schedule a meeting do they can get started on correcting the issues.

I'm in the red. :mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just noticed I have ARKK at a horrible price point in my webull account I’m trying to average it down but it’s average cost is $149.93 and in my M1 it’s $128.36. I’m more comfortable with that average cost.

now I wouldn’t of even noticed this until last week to be honest. But I know that ark will pass into the 200s eventually

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I hope that QQQ put expires worthless :martin:

Honestly, that's not a bad hedging strat though.

yeah i hope it expires worthless too. the peace of mind of having it tho is worth it to me. i will say that premiums on QQQ are quite a bit more than SPY due to its increased volatility, so im not sure whether its overall better than having SPY puts.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I got an email regarding Jumia and voting about something but I have no clue what it’s talking about. Did anyone else get the email? Maybe I’m reading too much into it?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
read some super flimsy speculation that Sportradar is the target for SRNG. Because MJ is/was on advisory committees for them and DraftKings and the idea is he's familiar with acquisition company.

Gotta jump in now :mjgrin:
The GOAT doesn’t miss :mjlit:

IN at $11. Low risk, high reward at that level

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I read something on reddit a couple of weeks ago where some dude did a pretty extensive DD on steel as a whole and how companies like Arcelor Mittal were due to a huge increase. Basically, iron ore is in huge demand because of COVID and usually that demand rippled on steel companies and that it was the case in 08 when MT surged. Could be a good play long term but myself I couldn't really see the correlation so I didn't try to get in. But maybe somebody on here could see the play.
I work in metal mfg

Steel is always in high demand and hard af to get anything custom rn