Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sofi is supposed to be merging by "end of Q1"

So thats this month Chamath, get it moving :unimpressed:

take this with a huge grain of salt bcuz I didn’t follow it up out of laziness but I saw on stocktwits of all places where someone believes 3/5 is when a merger date will be announced based on IPOA (SPCE), IPOB (OPEN) and IPOC (CLOV) announcing merger dates 53 days after announcing the partner company they were merging with...I’m holding onto IPOE regardless but hopefully it’s something to look out for

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
take this with a huge grain of salt bcuz I didn’t follow it up out of laziness but I saw on stocktwits of all places where someone believes 3/5 is when a merger date will be announced based on IPOA (SPCE), IPOB (OPEN) and IPOC (CLOV) announcing merger dates 53 days after announcing the partner company they were merging with...I’m holding onto IPOE regardless but hopefully it’s something to look out for

Can only wait at this point. Im several dollara below my average cost anyway so I wont be selling lol

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Lumber is at an all-time high.

I read something on reddit a couple of weeks ago where some dude did a pretty extensive DD on steel as a whole and how companies like Arcelor Mittal were due to a huge increase. Basically, iron ore is in huge demand because of COVID and usually that demand rippled on steel companies and that it was the case in 08 when MT surged. Could be a good play long term but myself I couldn't really see the correlation so I didn't try to get in. But maybe somebody on here could see the play.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
$CLOV +12% at the moment:jbhmm: Earnings conf call is in 5h, I might sell half on the news :patrice: