Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Dead is usually right with his picks. Dude put me on to BNGO when it was under 2 dollars. He does a great job of putting interesting plays on your radar. I'm bullish on BlackSky after first hearing about it and then diving into their business model

Dead is nice. I got these for M1 and will go long term. 2 of them are SPACs, so i'll take profits along the way.

SKLZ
HOL
MP
CPSH
STPK

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad this was a green day for everyone.

So are you guys taking your gains or letting the Hedgies dump on you again tomorrow? :mjpls:

Look at the SPY chart on the monthly. It dips every other day and they're getting steeper with lower highs :sas2:

GME is off the Short sale restriction list tomorrow. They're gonna need money for shorting ammo.

Are they gonna be taking it from you?:mjpls:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Cash is trash :ehh:

i'm around 10% cash. i like having money in my savings account even though i get nothing. but maybe i should reduce it to 5% and buy more cryptos.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Good I didn’t want to be the only one whose still in the hole :russ: like yes it’s green but my losses were pretty good. Even though I did increase positions my total cost went down a bit but they still aren’t back to those levels yet especially my ARKK and NIO. I didn’t realize NIO was being worked like it was

I'm not nearly back to where I was bruh but still it's nice to be big green

I used last week to do some sales shopping, not a ton but I carved out some nicer positions on the dip, waiting to ride the next wave

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not nearly back to where I was bruh but still it's nice to be big green

I used last week to do some sales shopping, not a ton but I carved out some nicer positions on the dip, waiting to ride the next wave

i really think I want to trim my positions down to maybe a strong 5.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i really think I want to trim my positions down to maybe a strong 5.
i keep saying i want to consolidate, but it's hard when you're balancing
long holds - 3 yrs+ both ETFs and individual picks
medium holds - things you'll likely sell once they hit your target return in the next 6-18 months
and trades - i usually keep this at no more than 5-6, things i hope to exit immediately - 6 months

i likely could get my long holds down to 10 positions, but those medium term plays are so :noah:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The FDA is saying they have manufacturing issues in a CRL (Complete Response Letter). Nothing about the drug itself. Makes me want to but more but could be more than a year before we see $15+ again.

The FDA didn't give specifics in the letter and CRMD is looking to schedule a meeting do they can get started on correcting the issues.

Good thing I took profits on crmd at $17. I might buy back in again eventually.