Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dead is nice. I got these for M1 and will go long term. 2 of them are SPACs, so i'll take profits along the way.

SKLZ
HOL
MP
CPSH
STPK
I think I'm going to go long with CPSH in my kids brokerage accounts soon lowkey.

Thinking about doing that with that one and Disney. They'll grow together, literally
:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
is he saying this because a catalyst is coming? the only ones I think could make a dent selling tesla is hedge funds anyway. If I sold my punk ass 9 shares I doubt they'd care.
I got like 12 shares of tesla and 9 is a big deal my dude.

I think Elon takes it personal when people bet against Tesla, and there's been more of that in the past two weeks.

The only way I'd sell my tesla stock is if I needed the liquidity or I was selling it at 845 to buy it at 775 again. Just my .02

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think I'm going to go long with CPSH in my kids brokerage accounts soon lowkey.

Thinking about doing that with that one and Disney. They'll grow together, literally
:wow:
I told all my friends w kids to start giving their kids a stock for their bdays and holidays and shyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got like 12 shares of tesla and 9 is a big deal my dude.

I think Elon takes it personal when people bet against Tesla, and there's been more of that in the past two weeks.

The only way I'd sell my tesla stock is if I needed the liquidity or I was selling it at 845 to buy it at 775 again. Just my .02

it's like some of these talking heads have been against tesla from the start....You know how we talk about the talking head in sports these dudes are just as bad in finance I'm starting to see...You can tell when a company is on the shyt list....It seems like even ARK hit the shyt list on one of those channels think its CNBC.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
My few buys some last March/April have done decent.

SAVE: Roughly 300%

MGM: Roughly 200% (Wanted to pull the trigger earlier, but didn't)

BA: :yeshrug:.

I had a sizable amount of PLAY, at around $9-10, but got rid of it to pay off some taxes.

The one I actually regret not getting into and wish I did was PENN.:snoop:.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
yall can hate on FE, but he got some nice winners brehs. RVLV is already $46. i should've kept it for good. I quickly 2Xed and sold it. :francis:

my post back in June. :stopitslime:

RVLV is nice. yall should've copped it below $8 :youngsabo:

hardest thing is building the position on these relatively unknown companies and have a conviction to keep it long term. it's not that hard to go long with Apple or Tesla. they are famous and you feel it's safe. but keeping a small cap? that's very hard.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
My few buys some last March/April have done decent.

SAVE: Roughly 300%

MGM: Roughly 200% (Wanted to pull the trigger earlier, but didn't)

BA: :yeshrug:.

I had a sizable amount of PLAY, at around $9-10, but got rid of it to pay off some taxes.

The one I actually regret not getting into and wish I did was PENN.:snoop:.

The other I wish I got into, but went with MGM instead was Eldorado Resorts which ended up crushing it for a few months, and then had the merger. I think it was @Eric Brooks that was mentioning it quite a bit.

Hindsight is 20/20, but that and PENN are the two I wanted to get in on, but just didn't.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

ya he mentioned ERI in a decent investing thread that was on TLR during march last year...it’s what made me first take notice of the stock market and that there was potentially bigger gains to be made than there was in crypto after it got neutered...still mad that I hesitated/bullshytted on ERI

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I'm bullish on it, especially if the earnings news is positive, which I believe it will be.

flag.png

Bullish flag formations are found in stocks with strong uptrends. They are called bull flags because the pattern resembles a flag on a pole. The pole is the result of a vertical rise in a stock and the flag results from a period of consolidation.

:ehh: