Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
that's why lowkey TTCF is one of my biggest positions. it ran a little bit but then pulled back and pulled back even more with the market decline. Allowed me time to build out a very nice position.

pretty much TTCF is my favorite stock right now. it's probably the safest investment in my portfolio too. i love it. i just added in my m1. sold profits and i got in again.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They'll still own 70% of DirectTV.
It sounds like it may be a new private company and AT&T will hold 70% control over it and a private equity firm the other 30%. A leveraged buyout to offload several billion in debt from AT&T to this spin off. As AT&T decouples their business offerings from the pay TV side I'm wondering if they'll sell that 70% stake to someone like Dish Network.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Already got a big position in ttcf but I’ll probably add to it tomorrow.

was reading up on yahoo. Didn’t know they had two chances to buy google. First at $1 million (search engine) and then years later at $5 billion. Other stuff they did end up buying, they could never take to the next level.

EvPZgSQXcAIYnqk

after close on Monday has some interesting companies.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Already got a big position in ttcf but I’ll probably add to it tomorrow.

was reading up on yahoo. Didn’t know they had two chances to buy google. First at $1 million (search engine) and then years later at $5 billion. Other stuff they did end up buying, they could never take to the next level.
Yahoo buying Google would have ruined what Google became. It would be like Blockbuster buying Netflix. Wouldn't be what it is today if that happened.