Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
PLTR gang - what's going on with the lawsuit? I feel like I want double my position only because Cathie went in. I haven't done my DD since IPO. What's going on with this hoe other than massive profit taking? Do I have to worry about the lawsuit?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PLTR gang - what's going on with the lawsuit? I feel like I want double my position only because Cathie went in. I haven't done my DD since IPO. What's going on with this hoe other than massive profit taking? Do I have to worry about the lawsuit?

its always a lawsuit going on against these companies. I wouldn’t be concerned with the lawsuit. But I would be concerned if we go another month without hearing them picking up another contract. This is a long hold for me I’m likely not going anywhere unless shyt goes really bad.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Doomsday MICT look interesting? I searched this thread and saw you posted about being on them before a big run up last summer.. had a recent spike of volume and also some institutions got in on them this month at a higher price than what it's currently sitting at. Vanguard was the biggest buyer at 2.98 on 2/12 with 2.8mm shares. Sitting at 2.63 currently
:patrice:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he believes TSLA will get to 4 trillion market cap.

that's what he believes and he is like 95% TSLA. mad props cuz it takes balls to go all in on 1 stock. :manny:

I don't think the average investor should be buying Tesla at this point. If you have $200K to throw at it, sure but most people are probably picking up one or two shares at a time. I don't see the value in that. Last year was a once in a lifetime run, imo.

People would be better served using that money in a stock that's under $50 so they could get a higher return.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
its always a lawsuit going on against these companies. I wouldn’t be concerned with the lawsuit. But I would be concerned if we go another month without hearing them picking up another contract. This is a long hold for me I’m likely not going anywhere unless shyt goes really bad.

i see. just looked into it bit more. 30% growth is concerning because they grew nearly 50% last year. it does look like a good long hold because obviously they seem to have a business model that can be scaled.

so it's looking like a nice 2-3x in 3 years. it was very small position and i bought it high at around $35. i'll just DCA and double my position.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i see. just looked into it bit more. 30% growth is concerning because they grew nearly 50% last year. it does look like a good long hold because obviously they seem to have a business model that can be scaled.

so it's looking like a nice 2-3x in 3 years. it was very small position and i bought it high at around $35. i'll just DCA and double my position.

Their partners.. big names.. all rave about them. That's a good sign.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I don't think the average investor should be buying Tesla at this point. If you have $200K to throw at it, sure but most people are probably picking up one or two shares at a time. I don't see the value in that. Last year was a once in a lifetime run, imo.

People would be better served using that money in a stock that's under $50 so they could get a higher return.

even if the valuation isn't justified it will run up with a massive catalysts. and it's 33% drop from the ATH. that alone is a convincing reason to buy short term.

yes, it really doesn't make sense to guys like FE. because he is a disciplined value investor. he will never get it. but with the ability to buy fractionally anybody can buy TSLA in their portfolio and just ride the hype.

and i strongly recommend nikkas buying TSLA over any random penny stocks they know nothing about. at worst with TSLA, you get to just sit tight and hold. if it dips then buy more. it's not gonna just sit still. it will either go up or go down. volatility is nice if you have a long term out look. with penny stocks you just never know what's gonna happen. so i think it's healthy to have.

i actually want TSLA to go back to $500 range. i mean $500 is still $2500 pre split. i doubt it will happen, but i would be very comfortable loading the boat again. right now execution is critical. TSLA has to deliver 750k cars this year, FSD needs to be 90% completed, no massive halts, and continue to improve tech. there's so many things needs to be done.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
@Doomsday MICT look interesting? I searched this thread and saw you posted about being on them before a big run up last summer.. had a recent spike of volume and also some institutions got in on them this month at a higher price than what it's currently sitting at. Vanguard was the biggest buyer at 2.98 on 2/12 with 2.8mm shares. Sitting at 2.63 currently
:patrice:

:mjlol: I'm bullish on it, especially if the earnings news is positive, which I believe it will be.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cathie going in caught my attention. i feel like i need to consolidate some and just pick a stock that will 2-3x in 2-3 years. and this seems like a good candidate. decisions, decisions.

that's why lowkey TTCF is one of my biggest positions. it ran a little bit but then pulled back and pulled back even more with the market decline. Allowed me time to build out a very nice position.