Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it pulls back we have people celebrating a blood red day because it gives them a chance to buy the dip :krs: as they load up another .08 of a share

I don’t know what you are talking about people in here have blown grips buying the dips the last week and some time and in kept dipping :mjcry: I can’t even buy anymore dips. :snoop: I’m dipped out right about now. But I am eying some more apple but now the TSLA bears have made me nervous but I would probably add one more share of TSLA and 5 apple this week if it hit $120

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
New plan is to take all my cash back on my rewards cards and dump it into M1 finance monthly. I just been sitting on it piling it up. Also taking my Speedway rewards points and buying a Visa gift card which I'll pay my power and gas bill then thing the cash that would have cost and investing it.

Also thinking of setting up a $10 autoinvest for BTC. Got a 9% raise this year and I should probably just invest all of it.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
had a dream last night where someone was arguing with me about value investing :why:

Can't i just enjoy the weekend? :mjcry:

:russ::russ::russ: That’s about as bad as me sitting up here this weekend researching ATT and Exxon because I’m thinking about building positions.

:mjlol:

I had a dream about "SCVF" , which ain't even a real ticker after looking for it:mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:russ::russ::russ: That’s about as bad as me sitting up here this weekend researching ATT and Exxon because I’m thinking about building positions.

I have more than a third of my etrade account in high dividend stuff like that.
Setting some BP shares on Thursday afternoon gave me the cash to gamble on the dip in Tripadvisor calls.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
read some super flimsy speculation that Sportradar is the target for SRNG. Because MJ is/was on advisory committees for them and DraftKings and the idea is he's familiar with acquisition company.

Gotta jump in now :mjgrin:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
i urge every TSLA gangs to watch this.

nice watch

self driving is one way to get rid of drunk driving accidents. It won’t be perfect, and it’ll be sad when someone dies from it but overall it should save many lives.

over a million deaths from car accidents per year. But affordability and driving conditions are way different in North America compared to rest of the world.

Last edited: