Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Here is a Tesla bull saying Tesla at this point is not worth buying because there are better opportunities out there. There's a great chance the share price halves from it's all time highs.

FE is a value investor breh. He can't buy things high cuz it makes his public portfolio look bad. He never jumped on board with any of hot stocks such as ZM, LMND, TDOC, NFLX etc. Because valuation never made sense and it makes no sense to lose his youtube identity over it. he's thing is picking a growth stock mostly market cap under 10 bil.

Cathie on the other hand is a true bull because she believes Tesla will become the leader in autonomy. She sees this industry as a 7 trillion. The fundamental mindset has changed with this new school of thought. Because she is a forward thinker and she sees how the world will shape. She is basically the founding father(mother) of only investing in 'disruptive innovation'.

FE is an old school. and he just doesn't know what kind of money is in autonomy. he can't do an in depth market research like ARK does. he has no idea if autonomy has 7 trillion or 2 trillion opportunity. He can only look read what he reads and look at the balance sheet like us to determine if the company has a bright future. Cathie and ARK goes much deeper than that.

Most people who buys TSLA knows it's priced in for a next year or two and still projects 5x down the road. I'm done buying because my position is built. I wanted to get to 600 shares but I'm happy with 550. I'll just sit back and relax. I won't be selling it this decade.

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So with Tesla you're not investing in data you're investing in the excess profit through the elimination of wages
quite literally capitalism 101.. capital always needs to accumulate and find new sources to keep ROI on capital investment high. Whole system collapses if not. Exploiting labor, eliminating labor, money printers, everything is fair game to prop up a system built on infinite growth in a finite world

but as an individual powerless to change the system.. get rich and help the people and causes in your life you value or go off grid/reduce consumption as much as you can. Or try to strike a healthy balance of both

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3 Days
giphy.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

good watch. We’ll see which Tesla bulls are right about next five years. Chicken and ark seem like bigger believers then FE. But I have been spreading my money elsewhere the last few months, as Tesla is already a huge position for me.

Every other video from this guy is hyping Tesla. Three weeks ago he made a video saying to sell everything and only buy Tesla because it's your last chance to get in...and it's down like $200/share since then.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Every other video from this guy is hyping Tesla. Three weeks ago he made a video saying to sell everything and only buy Tesla because it's your last chance to get in...and it's down like $200/share since then.

when he originally bought Tesla it dipped hard after too, but he’s way way up now. He’s usually right in the long term but short term hit or miss.

In other news clov is up 6% after hours. Earnings on Monday.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
when he originally bought Tesla it dipped hard after too, but he’s way way up now. He’s usually right in the long term but short term hit or miss.

In other news clov is up 6% after hours. Earnings on Monday.
Well given that stocks go up over time, yea, it’s easy to be right long term :skip:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Well given that stocks go up over time, yea, it’s easy to be right long term :skip:

Lol, if you can easily mention a stock that will 10x in the next 2-3 years like his Tesla pick go ahead.

He follows ark a lot. One exception was his lemonade pick which did 2-3x but he’s out now. Him going all in on mostly Tesla and a bit of bitcoin is over the top, but I think he’s got businesses and other income generators. I don’t recommend anyone here doing it.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

he believes TSLA will get to 4 trillion market cap.

that's what he believes and he is like 95% TSLA. mad props cuz it takes balls to go all in on 1 stock. :manny: