Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Here is a Tesla bull saying Tesla at this point is not worth buying because there are better opportunities out there. There's a great chance the share price halves from it's all time highs.

This allows me to dca down which should be effective still. As I’m still bullish long term.but that also means I can just dca on it with fractional shares instead of trying to jump on the whole share thinking it will go back up fast.

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What's the effect of 5 million Americans suddenly becoming obsolete at their jobs?
it'll phase in over time and new but fewer jobs maintaining the tech will become a thing. Overall automation is coming across almost every sector and the future isn't going to be pretty with that tech organized under capitalism.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ARK added this to their daily trades....weird

ARK offers fully transparent Exchange Traded Funds ("ETFs") and provides investors with trade information for all actively managed ETFs. This email only reflects portfolio adjustments made by the ARK investment team. Files of trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I asked my financial friend about Tesla over a year ago. He said "Tesla is like that hot girl in school with big t*ts. You want her so bad until she sucks your dikk and you realize there's nothing special about her"
Care to expound? WHat;d he mean with that analogy?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
ARK added this to their daily trades....weird

ARK offers fully transparent Exchange Traded Funds ("ETFs") and provides investors with trade information for all actively managed ETFs. This email only reflects portfolio adjustments made by the ARK investment team. Files of trades are not comprehensive lists of a day's trades for the ARK ETFs and exclude initial/secondary public offering transactions and ETF Creation/Redemption Unit activity.

:mjlol: Translation: Get off our dikk.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
it was pointed out, but 5 million americans make their living driving, worldwide say in "developed" and "mostly developed" countries that number is 50 million. That's 100 billion hours of annual paid labor off the books. and if you're talking $10/hr or more on average, yeah, there is an incentive to say the least. I think those are all conservative estimates and don't scratch the surface of the totality of the implications

like the entire policing system will have an overhaul on the adaptation of self-driving.. how's car insurance work? Speeding tickets and duis and high accident rates things of the past? People using their commutes to get work done and spend less time in the office? if you let your imagination go it's a fun thing to think about

So with Tesla you're not investing in data you're investing in the excess profit through the elimination of wages

Reign X

Pro
Daps

good watch. We’ll see which Tesla bulls are right about next five years. Chicken and ark seem like bigger believers then FE. But I have been spreading my money elsewhere the last few months, as Tesla is already a huge position for me.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I asked my financial friend about Tesla over a year ago. He said "Tesla is like that hot girl in school with big t*ts. You want her so bad until she sucks your dikk and you realize there's nothing special about her"

shes special if she’s made you tens of thousands of dollars.

they’ve shown what they can do by making ev’s profitable. They got big goals left with solar and self driving. Why would I not bet with them? They’ve shown with ev’s that they aren’t just dreamers but can get shyt done. They raised plenty of cash as well.