Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I'm being overly critical of Cathie, there is some concern..

Ark funds are like high growth savings accounts for me. I throw money in them and don't have to worry about it.

Of late, that hasn't been the case. I don't expect them to continue 80% 100% 130% growth year after year that is an insane rate of growth for etfs. Even 20% would be good.

However, now we have concerns here of not only the rate of growth slowing but other concerns.

It's something that needs to be discussed. Money you put into ark should be considered "safe" and right now I'm not 100% confident that my money is safe in these funds.
I have ARKG for my kids custodial brokerage accounts that I opened up this year so I agree with your sentiment. All of her funds were on fire last year, so those type of returns aren't expected annually, but still...
:patrice:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit can't load up :dead:
I have ARKG for my kids custodial brokerage accounts that I opened up this year so I agree with your sentiment. All of her funds were on fire last year, so those type of returns aren't expected annually, but still...
:patrice:

thats the same thing I did I have them with ARKG, DISNEY, VOO but I kind of don't expect the ARK to perform every year like they did but I expect them to outperform VOO and VTI.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What you guys thinking about IPOE at the moment ? I feel like getting out and waiting til some more news coming in. Feels like it will slowly but surely go down in the teens :ld:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
GME 110 :wow:

EDIT : Kicking myself right now, I wanted to fukk around and buy some at 45 but I didn't want to FOMO when it got to 55.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I honestly hope GME crushes buildings again, because there were a lot of experts on my timelines shytting on the short squeeze hardbody, like the main reason it lost momentum wasn't because the brokerages and institutions cheated the system.

After Robinhood and others killed what was going on, nikkas was real quick to hop online like, "I told yal it was going to crash and go down" :mjpls:

Whole time, I was like, "Wellllll the reason that happened is cause the big boys had to take their ball and GTFOH"

I never had a position in GME, but I loved seeing folks EAT off it like they were.