Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you guys thinking about IPOE at the moment ? I feel like getting out and waiting til some more news coming in. Feels like it will slowly but surely go down in the teens :ld:

I'm long on it and I see good future value. I am actually trying to build my position more but I instead grabbed more ARKK and since TSLA was on sale I had to do that but all of those funds I had originally marked for IPOE...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? I laughed because you celebrated AMC passing $7 yesterday, I said it was a weird victory lap to take, when there was still clearly more room for it to move.

I even said in a post yesterday that I’ve been IN on AMC and like it as a long play. Today is proof that the $7 wasn’t even close to the potential, so glad that you agreed with me there :smugbiden:

There are also plenty of posts of mine in here indicating that I already had GME. I didn’t even mention GME to you :mjlol: I don’t think anyone was clowning your stock picks, but your confrontational vibes and dikkhead behavior towards others is what people seem to take issue with.

I called you a clown because your posts are mostly geared at attacking others, instead of boosting others and sharing ideas. This exact post of yours is proof :skip: Also acting like your copy and paste from Reddit WSB was the key to me pulling the trigger on anything is hilarious. I have a Reddit account too bro, you’re just thinking a little highly of yourself.

And don’t worry, I will enjoy :pachaha: hope you do too I wanna see anyone in here win
Nah....thats your problem.

WSB was compromised by hedge funds and GME was aggressively suppressed. People had their accounts bought, automod was banning people mentioning the ticker. Its no surprise reddit is down right now. None of the info I referred to was from WSB but from discords and R/GME.

The people who were copypasting WSB FOMO'd into silver 3 weeks ago. FOMO'd into weed stocks 2 weeks ago. Fomo'd into pltr monday. I won puts on the last 2.

You're the dikkhead who started talking slick because you thought I was someone FOMO'ing late the moment I mentioned GME. And you're weren't the only one. nikkas wasnt listening to what I have to say, stop trying to spin it. After all people post Tesla DD straight from reddit. That "you're quoting wsb!" is cap.

But whatever man its over

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elaborate
Short intrest report comes out in hours. That alone should pre-empt a buy rush.

Volume was bone dry yesterday at 6 mill because people are holding. But there were lot of 50$ whale call options that jetted us to 60+ instantly

Today's volume its 50 mill. This was mostly a buying stampede. When the SI report comes out and the news finally admits GME is up then FOMO will begin.

GME is being shorted through ETFs holding GME, some are sitting on 200% SI short interest right now. (xrt)

People have calculated 300+ interest between etfs and estimates on GME's own SI. The shorts never covered. They doubled down and this is turning into a bomb

Micheal Burry has been warning a market crash & has a deleted a tweet yesterday about call options percentages getting out of control.

This could crash the market

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
ECEZ is back up 40% :ehh:

PHIL back 30% :ehh:

Even BB is showing signs of life :to:

Only VISM is fukking up :hhh:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Nah....thats your problem.

WSB was compromised by hedge funds and GME was aggressively suppressed. People had their accounts bought, automod was banning people mentioning the ticker. Its no surprise reddit is down right now. None of the info I referred to was from WSB but from discords and R/GME.

The people who were copypasting WSB FOMO'd into silver 3 weeks ago. FOMO'd into weed stocks 2 weeks ago. Fomo'd into pltr monday. I won puts on the last 2.

You're the dikkhead who started talking slick because you thought I was someone FOMO'ing late the moment I mentioned GME. And you're weren't the only one. nikkas wasnt listening to what I have to say, stop trying to spin it. After all people post Tesla DD straight from reddit. That "you're quoting wsb!" is cap.

But whatever man its over

You have a lot of pent up hostility and you’ll have to take it to someone who cares :mjgrin:

I made a joke about you hanging in there like the kitty on DFV’s poster, then said in my very next sentence ‘And I’m not hating, I have AMC and like it as a long play’. You took a lot from that. I haven’t posted about GME in weeks but you’ll find posts in here with me owning it.

I haven’t torn down anybody’s DD or analysis anywhere in this thread, because my belief is that if I don’t believe it I just pass by it.

This is a place to exchange ideas, not negativity,
your posts have mostly been attacking others and then circling the block to pick at people later when you feel like you were vindicated?

It’s just weird behavior bro. You’re projecting and seem hostile. Try working exercise into your daily routine to get some energy out. Just like yesterday, I’ll let you know that this is the last interaction you get outta me. TV of M is a real thing, and interacting with you is largely a waste of said T.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Somebody come give me fiancial advice!!

Anybody?!

What the fukk yall wanna say now?!

big money don't day trade.
make 100% in a day is not better than making 100% in a year.

in 1 year you have an opportunity to build your position.
in 1 year you have a less chance to lose your profits since you aren't day trading away the profits.
in 1 year you pay much less taxes(for most people).

:shaq:

Last edited: