Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
So you mean right after talking all that shyt to me :mjlol: at least you read the DD

Ah well enjoy the rocket.

What are you talking about? I laughed because you celebrated AMC passing $7 yesterday, I said it was a weird victory lap to take, when there was still clearly more room for it to move.

I even said in a post yesterday that I’ve been IN on AMC and like it as a long play. Today is proof that the $7 wasn’t even close to the potential, so glad that you agreed with me there :smugbiden:

There are also plenty of posts of mine in here indicating that I already had GME. I didn’t even mention GME to you :mjlol: I don’t think anyone was clowning your stock picks, but your confrontational vibes and dikkhead behavior towards others is what people seem to take issue with.

I called you a clown because your posts are mostly geared at attacking others, instead of boosting others and sharing ideas. This exact post of yours is proof :skip: Also acting like your copy and paste from Reddit WSB was the key to me pulling the trigger on anything is hilarious. I have a Reddit account too bro, you’re just thinking a little highly of yourself.

And don’t worry, I will enjoy :pachaha: hope you do too I wanna see anyone in here win