Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arkk is not the only ETF out there breh. That logic makes zero sense.

I'm very well aware of that. And I prefer ARK because I like the philosophy more....Of course I could use other ETFs or indexes. But with my funds I prefer to allow ARK to do it. So since it's my logic to go along with my funds it makes sense to me. And that's the one I'm concerned with. You can invest how you choose to.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: I got back in on GME Tuesday because I thought under 50 was undervalued but I did NOT expect this. Wish I got more. And back neutral on AMC love to see it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So, 2/2 today. another ~400 buck day. I wish this was real money.

Tho I will admit, the last option trade I probably held on for way too long. I was down 400 or so bucks on the option at one point. Got frustrated with charting time frames (still trying to figure out whats best for me) but I just stuck with it. The candles never closed below the adjacent MA(s) acting as support and the 20 never went below the 50.

Luckily, tesla rallied within the past 30 mins and my call option was in the money buy a few dollars.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I bought mine on my Vanguard but I just noticed cashapp is allowing GME purchases now, which I hadn’t seen during this meme stock run. Wonder if that’ll open floodgates for a bunch of microinvestors

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol I'm getting destroyed. I am mostly in spacs though. No loses but most of my gains have been wiped.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this...i never saw ARK funds as safe, they have a lot of high risk investments and aren't diversified at all. i went to them for growth. my safe plays are VTI, VOO, QQQ, VNQ, etc - indexes

edit: and AAPL, MSFT and AMZN :lolbron:

They are supposed to be "safer" than investing in these high risk companies directly.. a fund shouldn't be seeing so much outflow in a single day over $400M yesterday