This premarket hitting people with the okie doke

dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Every SPAC merger brings out these fishy investigations and threats of lawsuits. It has become a new industry.

I wouldn't be concerned.
It’s just noise if you look into those law firms you find out that they’re all scums bags who make a living of off looking for petty allegations of fraud. They all have shytty ratings on Yelp. Don’t me look some of these llc / firms up and see for yourself how they’re suing 10+ companies right now over the exact same shyt :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
best time to dump on folks tho :bustback:

I’ve noticed 4-4:30 and 7-7:30 seem like prime times for dumping on overeager folks FOMOing...sometimes 9-9:30 too
Glad to see people are learning.

At 1am pst, a lot of overly eager people fomo into a stock, only for it to be dumped.

Then at 4am pst, a lot news starts to come out along with same shyt that happened at 1am because now a few more brokers are only. Eventually you learn to navigate around these times. It’s never 100% this way but this game is about recognizing patterns of behavior.

But to be honest I’ve seen a lot super crazy shyt in PM. That none of what I mentioned above is applicable at times because it’s be the inverse where it’s slow at 1am then from 1:30 to 3:30 its constantly moving through a variety of peaks.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Every SPAC merger brings out these fishy investigations and threats of lawsuits. It has become a new industry.

I wouldn't be concerned.
Props. I try to dig in and sift through the noise when I invest into a company. After digging in more on BlackSky, I ended up putting in a limit order for warrants of the stock (price was around $3.56) I'm willing to take the risk that this company will grow in the coming years.