Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cathie pouring jelly on herself. You seen she said god told her to create Arkk :mjlol:
She also said she kind expects valuations to blow up and when it does she's gonna sell all her deep losses and reinvest into high conviction positions. It's probably gonna get ugly. My growth stocks are Tattooed Chef, Lucid, SoFi, Uber, and Planet 13. Everything else in my main portfolio is large to mega cap blue chips.

This is the best I've ever been positioned. If it gets bad I'm good with all my stocks and would add to anything I hold.

Need more Disney and Microsoft but both seem pretty resilient right now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should be able to enable auto-reinvest of dividends in your broker. Fractional shares also make it so you don't have to buy an entire share either.

im talking about owning a lot more shares to the point where when I get an apple dividend it creates enough cash to get additional shares.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does anyone know if there’s a setting in discord where I can open the app to the last post I read?

when I open it, it automatically forwards me to the most recent post which makes it hard to scroll back to the last post I read especially if there’s been heavy activity...I’d prefer to start where I left off and catch up to the posts

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
does anyone know if there’s a setting in discord where I can open the app to the last post I read?

when I open it, it automatically forwards me to the most recent post which makes it hard to scroll back to the last post I read especially if there’s been heavy activity...I’d prefer to start where I left off and catch up to the posts
It always takes me to the last post I read.

If you (not you @surf ) chart, what do y'all see after yesterday?