Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Notley

Pro
Daps
I posted this in TLR

Just found out about this company today called BlackSky

Ticker (SFTW) another SPAC

It checks off a lot of boxes for me, the space industry is coming but the AI, data and SAAS elements is where I see the value and real world use to what they're doing.

Only negative I've caught so far is news breaking about there being an investigation around the SPAC deal and merger
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

I was watching this one today after I saw the news about the investigation, it didn't dip crazy like everything else, I'll prolly get sometime tomorrow.

Every SPAC merger brings out these fishy investigations and threats of lawsuits. It has become a new industry.

I wouldn't be concerned.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I meant charting platform

Trying to decide tradingview or tos
Trading View seems legit af to me. I like their ideas section.

Also, anyone heard of ADIAL? Ticker ADIL. They're fast tracking a drug that can basically prevent Alcoholism. Financials aren't good but the chart is, and the news is. CEO and leadership seems progressive as well.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trading View seems legit af to me. I like their ideas section.

Also, anyone heard of ADIAL? Ticker ADIL. They're fast tracking a drug that can basically prevent Alcoholism. Financials aren't good but the chart is, and the news is. CEO and leadership seems progressive as well.
CMO was born in Nigeria and is chair department of UVA's Psychiatric medicine

Dr. Bankole Johnson, Chief Medical Officer of Adial Pharmaceuticals, remarked, "For over thirty years, I have been treating patients with Alcohol Use Disorder. My experience working with AD04 during the Phase 2b clinical trial at UVA and the results of that trial have led me to believe that AD04 will be the most meaningful addiction treatment developed to date. The commencement of our Phase 3 pivotal trial is an emotional time for me since bringing AD04 to market will be the pinnacle accomplishment of my lifetime of work to help those afflicted with addiction."

will have to look into this one

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we just start calling this the market correction we were expecting? It seems like a good pull back if we add this with the earlier ones.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Can we just start calling this the market correction we were expecting? It seems like a good pull back if we add this with the earlier ones.

Yeah, might have to wait until those stimulus checks hit before we see another trading period like we had from mid-January to mid-February.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I don't like fractional shares but since I want to auto enable re-investing dividends I might have to do it.
Do any of yall use it? If I buy a fractional share of a stock at .2 and then a week later at .8, will it reflect in the system as one whole stock or will it be 2 separate fractional stocks?
i just experimented with this. It'll show up as whole shares. I had 2.51something shares of BB, so I purchased 1.481008 and it now shows up at 4

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
CVII - UNITS
GNRS = Supposed to target cannabis
MCMJ = Supposed to target cannabis

UNITS day one cop: SPNG which I read will be SRNG, they had some fukkery with ticker

"Past SPACs: The team behind Spinning Eagle Acquisition Corp has years of experience in the SPAC industry including two recent success stories with DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) and Skillz Inc. (NASDAQ: SKLZ)."

When is SRNG dropping?

Seeing SRNG units on Schwab :mjlit: