Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Fukk CNBC
Fukk Cramer

they big mad we making money

LMAO!!!!

Why would they be mad that someone is trying to help out the average day to day investor? I'm sure everyone on/in Motley fool are already Millionaires........why the hate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That next stimulus announcement gon jump start shyt again, Im chilling :yeshrug:
yeah im just gonna average all my sideline money in through the end of march to catch any dips before the 1.9 trillion goes out. if it crashes after march, fukk it i guess :dead:

economys opening again by april though, at least in reasonable states

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Jmia’s valuation was never healthy :heh:

I could have told you that. But who’s to say 3-5 years from now.

My cost basis is stupid low. So I can wait it out.
Their valuation is all about future growth, so it's concerning that they grew 15% less than 4th quarter the previous year. I'm not a bear on the stock (rode it from $11 to $45 before selling a couple months ago) but for someone considering buying in at the current price, there are better plays out there

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that's common with limit orders, if there's a big gap in the bid/ask it's hard to match you to a seller, then if the price action is moving a lot, you may miss a fill or miss on some of the shares. just let it ride for a few hours, if the price is steadily higher in a few hours, move your limit price up
Got it.

I'll be patient, I've had instances where the price changed when buying shares manually, wasn't expecting this after telling my brokerage when to pull the trigger ahead of time

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
yeah im just gonna average all my sideline money in through the end of march to catch any dips before the 1.9 trillion goes out. if it crashes after march, fukk it i guess :dead:

economys opening again by april though, at least in reasonable states
Economy has been open since like last June in most states with the exception of bars, concerts, clubs etc. unless you're florida

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll have to check that one out. First time hearing about it.
dude on reddit penguin or something will convince you it's the target

when I was trying to dig some I caught myself and laughed at the thought of me digging into this Argentinian satellite company after spending the past decade+ growing cannabis

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if that had anything to do with Apple deading the news around them using Hyundai for their EV cars.

For me, the EV space isn't as intriguing as it once was. Right now, it's a lot of companies racing to catch Tesla. There's so many EV plays out there it's hard to call it or get a good read on any of them. In terms of clean energy and green investments in general, there are other sectors that seem easier to project. With EV, I need things to slow down some so the dust can clear a bit.