Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
i feel so embarrassed when dividends hit because I don’t ever have a big enough position to do it how it’s supposed to be done. You know get the dividend and it allows you to buy another share or two and over the years it continues to increase.

You should be able to enable auto-reinvest of dividends in your broker. Fractional shares also make it so you don't have to buy an entire share either.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I posted this in TLR

Just found out about this company today called BlackSky

Investor Presentation Deck

Ticker (SFTW) another SPAC

It checks off a lot of boxes for me, the space industry is coming but the AI, data and SAAS elements is where I see the value and real world use to what they're doing.

Only negative I've caught so far is news breaking about there being an investigation around the SPAC deal and merger
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

I was watching this one today after I saw the news about the investigation, it didn't dip crazy like everything else, I'll prolly get sometime tomorrow.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people working overtime to create FUD about Lucid, including people in this thread :mjpls:.

Sure, that may work on the people who don’t research industries and just think this is TSLA part 2, otherwise, stop. nikkas know a luxury whip ain’t taking over the mass market, people understand the ramp up required to mfg vehicles. I also foresee traditional manufactures acquiring or partnering with these EV companies, bringing together forward thinking design and innovation with production capacity and prowess. Let’s not act like GM didn’t have like 20 brands at one point, it’s nothing to add a new one to the fold.

For those who flipped SPAC shares, :salute:, for those who are long - this shyt will be back at 50-60 year end barring some breakdown at the macro level, for those who missed the boat both times and want to convince others they ain’t gonna get a W here - :umad:
I will say a valid critic of Lucid i've seen is the continued dilution of shareholders via needed capital raises in order to even reach production. People are entering at levels that value the company at $60B. They've not even made a car yet and still have to raise more money. Kinda crazy

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't like fractional shares but since I want to auto enable re-investing dividends I might have to do it.
Do any of yall use it? If I buy a fractional share of a stock at .2 and then a week later at .8, will it reflect in the system as one whole stock or will it be 2 separate fractional stocks?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't like fractional shares but since I want to auto enable re-investing dividends I might have to do it.
Do any of yall use it? If I buy a fractional share of a stock at .2 and then a week later at .8, will it reflect in the system as one whole stock or will it be 2 separate fractional stocks?

Your number of shares will just show up like:

if you had 100 shares and your reinvestment is just enough to buy you a quarter of one share.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I will say a valid critic of Lucid i've seen is the continued dilution of shareholders via needed capital raises in order to even reach production. People are entering at levels that value the company at $60B. They've not even made a car yet and still have to raise more money. Kinda crazy
The percentage of the company being taken public via the spac was made available so if dilution is a concern, people shouldn’t have invested.

as for valuation, all these companies have been having absurd valuations, that might actually tamper down now. And $60 was my EOY target so it running up there premerger, yea, it made no sense, but people have taken profits, it’s valuation is still ahead of its business but would’ve been more so with an IPO...can’t fault them for where demand valued their company, warranted or not

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A lot of people working overtime to create FUD about Lucid, including people in this thread :mjpls:.

Sure, that may work on the people who don’t research industries and just think this is TSLA part 2, otherwise, stop. nikkas know a luxury whip ain’t taking over the mass market, people understand the ramp up required to mfg vehicles. I also foresee traditional manufactures acquiring or partnering with these EV companies, bringing together forward thinking design and innovation with production capacity and prowess. Let’s not act like GM didn’t have like 20 brands at one point, it’s nothing to add a new one to the fold.

For those who flipped SPAC shares, :salute:, for those who are long - this shyt will be back at 50-60 year end barring some breakdown at the macro level, for those who missed the boat both times and want to convince others they ain’t gonna get a W here - :umad:

:mjgrin:

Ohhhhhh, there's a lot of opportunities
If you know when to take them

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cramer tryna shyt on Cathie.. :camby: take your 5% gains a fukk off Jim

Cramer is a whole bytch. But because CNBC IS THE only real stock market oriented channel he has a platform.

He threw a jab Cathy like she’s the only one buying stocks for cheap. She’s just the most the transparent about it.

Heck just yesterday Cramer even said that if you buy and hold growth stocks in the long run you’ll be better off than following cyclical trades.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That’s my thing as well. How y’all telling me about lucid when their cars aren’t even on the road.

I said the same shyt in discord.

I get it Lucid has crazy potential but so did Sebastian Telfair.

At least have a product on the road then demand that lane.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be able to enable auto-reinvest of dividends in your broker. Fractional shares also make it so you don't have to buy an entire share either.
But if your broker doesn’t offer fractional shares that wouldn’t work right?