Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone buying WKHS on th dip

no the only reason I would of got the stock is hoping they would of got the post office or ups contracts...they aren’t going to be able to compete with osh kosh I’m not a fan of them outside of the potential post office deal.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of people working overtime to create FUD about Lucid, including people in this thread :mjpls:.

Sure, that may work on the people who don’t research industries and just think this is TSLA part 2, otherwise, stop. nikkas know a luxury whip ain’t taking over the mass market, people understand the ramp up required to mfg vehicles. I also foresee traditional manufactures acquiring or partnering with these EV companies, bringing together forward thinking design and innovation with production capacity and prowess. Let’s not act like GM didn’t have like 20 brands at one point, it’s nothing to add a new one to the fold.

For those who flipped SPAC shares, :salute:, for those who are long - this shyt will be back at 50-60 year end barring some breakdown at the macro level, for those who missed the boat both times and want to convince others they ain’t gonna get a W here - :umad: