Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is a short one for you
Why GameStop's Short Squeeze Lost Steam

Here is a little longer one with a very interesting paragraph
Here's Why The GameStop Rally Was So Hard to Resist | The Motley Fool

There are plenty of takeaways from the GameStop rally, but one overarching lesson is that investors need to keep their emotions in check, especially at times when it's so easy to get emotionally involved. While investing is partially a numbers game of analyzing companies and assessing risks, it's also about psychology, a game you play against yourself. It behooves investors to understand how emotions can deceive you into making bad investment decisions. Some of the biggest mistakes investors make often stem from allowing emotions to control decision-making, rather than faulty analysis.

You shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgment like the emotional temper tantrum you are having now

Here is a good podcast shout out to @Serious that goes into a good conversation about something you don't understand
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...LnJzcw/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC03NTkzMjU2?ep=14

Then you can go back to the post in this very thread ever since that started and read the comments and analysis as well. Then you can decide if you would like to be a positive poster with contributions or back to your other bros bro
lol stop trying to lecture me lil nikka. You didnt even read the articles you linked Here is the entirety of the first article you linked
Feb 22, 2021 (Baystreet.ca via COMTEX) -- Last week's Congressional hearing on the GameStop (NYSE:GME) short-squeeze failed to help the stock. GME stock started last week at over $50 but ended at around $4

Testimony from Reddit and Youtube star "Roaring Kitty," or Keith Gill, is highly bullish on GameStop's value. Conversely, Congress questioned Citadel's CEO, Ken Griffin. Any conflict of interest and trading rules meant to benefit the institutional traders may not get fully explored. This suggests that few rules will change to benefit retail investors

1_th.jpg

Visit our Video Center

Algos probably already modeled the GameStop squeeze so another rise in shares is unlikely to happen again. Markets are recognizing the limited near-term trading potential on GME stock. So, retail investors who bought the stock in hopes of a quick gain will sell into any rally.

Redditors who are holding the stock to the very end will not sell. But because sellers will outnumber these shareholders by share count, the selling pressure will continue.

Upside Potential

The U.S. government may introduce regulatory changes that tilt the game to help the retail investor. That may give GME holders a glimmer of hope. Rules that reward astute investors who researched the potential value of GameStop are welcome.

GME's volatility remains a trading opportunity for both long and short market players.
Bruh the point of this article is that the hearing didnt boost the price (a lie by friday).

:francis: so point out where this article disproves me? Where does this prove the squeeze already happened as you were saying so confidently before?

Because it looks like you picked two opinion pieces & neither used data to support your argument.

The only original thought you posted was another long winded attempt to pull rank using another poster. @Serious not coming to save you. Stop fishing for cosigns

4 hours 51 minutes, Gabriel Plotkin CEO of Melvin admits that the price inflation of GME to 300+ was NOT from shorts covering, it was legit buying pressure.

So go ahead and post some actual evidence of the squeeze already happening. :coffee: and read the goddamn articles you link this time

You ignored the fukk out of the ETF DD I posted because you trying desperately to save face. Shut me up with facts

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol stop trying to lecture me lil nikka. You didnt even read the articles you linked Here is the entirety of the first article you linked
Feb 22, 2021 (Baystreet.ca via COMTEX) -- Last week's Congressional hearing on the GameStop (NYSE:GME) short-squeeze failed to help the stock. GME stock started last week at over $50 but ended at around $4

Testimony from Reddit and Youtube star "Roaring Kitty," or Keith Gill, is highly bullish on GameStop's value. Conversely, Congress questioned Citadel's CEO, Ken Griffin. Any conflict of interest and trading rules meant to benefit the institutional traders may not get fully explored. This suggests that few rules will change to benefit retail investors

1_th.jpg

Visit our Video Center

Algos probably already modeled the GameStop squeeze so another rise in shares is unlikely to happen again. Markets are recognizing the limited near-term trading potential on GME stock. So, retail investors who bought the stock in hopes of a quick gain will sell into any rally.

Redditors who are holding the stock to the very end will not sell. But because sellers will outnumber these shareholders by share count, the selling pressure will continue.

Upside Potential

The U.S. government may introduce regulatory changes that tilt the game to help the retail investor. That may give GME holders a glimmer of hope. Rules that reward astute investors who researched the potential value of GameStop are welcome.

GME's volatility remains a trading opportunity for both long and short market players.
Bruh the point of this article is that the hearing didnt boost the price (a lie by friday).

:francis: so point out where this article disproves me? Because it looks like you picked two opinion pieces & neither used data to support your argument.

The only original thought you posted was another long winded attempt to pull rank using another poster. @Serious not coming to save you. Stop fishing for cosigns

4 hours 51 minutes, Gabriel Plotkin CEO of Melvin admits that the price inflation of GME to 300+ was NOT from shorts covering, it was legit buying pressure.

So go ahead and post some actual evidence of the squeeze already happening. :coffee: and read the goddamn articles you link this time

Seriously wrong forum bro. Not entertaining you after this.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
SQ still falling in AH despite beating earnings. I think it just ran too hot for too long.

I'm still believer. Seems like every SMB I go into these days uses SQ. I missed this mornings self-off but it gets below $240 again and I'll load up some more.
Under 250 is good entry for SQ if you're long

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly, what the fukk was that this morning?

:why:

Glad to see a good bit of recovery but damn lol

they saying it's because of inflation which has been a big ongoing media hyped craze for the past week. Powell shut that shyt down quickly but what happens when the institutions sell off is it trips triggers and forces panic selling and leads to more panic and more fear..

Retail gets screwed because the institutions are buying back the shares people sold anyway. They aren't "leaving" the market. Not when rates are low.

Remember the media and institutions are the same people. They are playing a game.

Remember this morning when i said ok they wanna play and deposited more money? That's why.. nothing changed. All my companies are the same as they were a week ago. i don't own workhorse and shyt lol. they can't get me to sell. the market flourished under a 100 year pandemic and they want me to be scared? :mjlol: