Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
tenor.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember day trading WKHS like two years ago :dead:

that shyt was 40 recently?
and this is why im gon try to do short term daytrading.
i was just talking to my friends about short term trading, and i think thats what Im gonna do. shyt that I hear to hold be dropping.

im gon stay holding prolly 1 or 2 stocks the rest im just gonna go about daytrading and stacking the dollars for reasons like this.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Post this research then. You didnt understand anything you read, you just tried to pull rank using other posters like the mr me too ass shrimp you are.

You can repeat "summary wallstreet bets" but a look at the forum shows you're wrong as shyt (gme threads were censored there for weeks). You're misquoting Reddit as badly as you're misquoting me, please shut the fukk up if you're not going to post anything of substance.

If you wanted reddit DD here's actual reddit DD

Ill be waiting on that counter research tho.

Here is a short one for you
Why GameStop's Short Squeeze Lost Steam

Here is a little longer one with a very interesting paragraph
Here's Why The GameStop Rally Was So Hard to Resist | The Motley Fool

There are plenty of takeaways from the GameStop rally, but one overarching lesson is that investors need to keep their emotions in check, especially at times when it's so easy to get emotionally involved. While investing is partially a numbers game of analyzing companies and assessing risks, it's also about psychology, a game you play against yourself. It behooves investors to understand how emotions can deceive you into making bad investment decisions. Some of the biggest mistakes investors make often stem from allowing emotions to control decision-making, rather than faulty analysis.

You shouldn't let your emotions cloud your judgment like the emotional temper tantrum you are having now

Here is a good podcast shout out to @Serious that goes into a good conversation about something you don't understand
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...LnJzcw/episode/QnV6enNwcm91dC03NTkzMjU2?ep=14

Then you can go back to the post in this very thread ever since that started and read the comments and analysis as well. Then you can decide if you would like to be a positive poster with contributions or back to your other bros bro

morris

Superstar
Daps

sheesh

this is why I usually set a stop price @ 30% and keep increasing it if the stock price increases .. unless it's a stock I believe in (ex: RIOT, DUOT, ELA, IPOD)

Workhorse Group Inc
13.50 USD−17.84 (56.92%)
Feb 23, 3:36 PM EST

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
and this is why im gon try to do short term daytrading.
i was just talking to my friends about short term trading, and i think thats what Im gonna do. shyt that I hear to hold be dropping.

im gon stay holding prolly 1 or 2 stocks the rest im just gonna go about daytrading and stacking the dollars for reasons like this.
you say this as if day trading is easy money...most day traders lose money over time.

to the bolded, that's exactly why you hold and avg down on stocks that are long term investments when they drop. AAPL, SBUX, MA drop, you don't sell, you buy cheaper shares and hold, investing is about years out, they'll be fine