Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont know the amount of capital im working with or the my net worth overall. Its worth more than 40 shares of gamestop. But I'm stooping down to the ignorant immature level of TLR.

I don't understand the PTLR sentence even with typos. And no the reason I quoted your post is because after reading it, it was a cliff notes version of wall street bets. Except there is a overwhelming amount of evidence, reports and research that big squeeze boat sailed. Which was discussed in this very thread. Your energy is very low T bro. I do know there is another forum that you would probably fit perfectly in bro.
Post this research then. You didnt understand anything you read, you just tried to pull rank using other posters like the mr me too ass shrimp you are.

You can repeat "summary wallstreet bets" but a look at the forum shows you're wrong as shyt (gme threads were censored there for weeks). You're misquoting Reddit as badly as you're misquoting me, please shut the fukk up if you're not going to post anything of substance.

If you wanted reddit DD here's actual reddit DD

Ill be waiting on that counter research tho.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Proud owner of 3 AAPL shares. We did it brehs :mjcry: I have another buy at 105 for some more #lowbuysgang
I saw TSLA dipped hard to 619. If only it went a little lower for my buy... I'll keep it at 605 and hopefully the markets keeps bleeding and I will be a TSLA shareholder too !

With the Red today and corrections every where, I'll send another couple of racks to my Degiro account so I can add up and build good positions. If it's the start of a bear market, it would be even more clever.
I remember I had 20 before they turned it into 80.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I was referring to the SNDL put actually.

That was a summary of events that are still entirely accurate. AMC surge correlated with a market drop today, GME surge correlated with drops yesterday and friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/hed...stop-are-now-missing-out-on-market-gains.html

Here's an article that dropped YESTERDAY that aligns with everything you just quoted.

Oh I got time today too. I like how brand new everyone acting on reddit information like yall haven't been posting DD and taking calls from them

FOMO like this doesn't come from nowhere :umad:
So no due diligence whatsoever?