Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have time today, @Kenny West is this your DD?

This is a summary Wall St bets:mindblown:
I was referring to the SNDL put actually.

That was a summary of events that are still entirely accurate. AMC surge correlated with a market drop today, GME surge correlated with drops yesterday and friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/hed...stop-are-now-missing-out-on-market-gains.html

Here's an article that dropped YESTERDAY that aligns with everything you just quoted.

Oh I got time today too. I like how brand new everyone acting on reddit information like yall haven't been posting DD and taking calls from them
Tesla call Sept 15 2000?
FOMO like this doesn't come from nowhere :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I was referring to the SNDL put actually.

That was a summary of events that are still entirely accurate. AMC surge correlated with a market drop today, GME surge correlated with drops yesterday and friday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/22/hed...stop-are-now-missing-out-on-market-gains.html

Here's an article that dropped YESTERDAY that aligns with everything you just quoted.

Oh I got time today too. I like how brand new everyone acting on reddit information like yall haven't been posting DD and taking calls from them

FOMO like this doesn't come from nowhere :umad:
You bringing the wrong energy bro. People contribute real DD and analysis with real time stock quotes in this thread. You're quoting CNBC and wall street bets. Also the overall goal in this thread is to make money. Its not a pissing contest. Because you would have lost to @Doomsday and @FabTrey already.

You seriously picked the wrong sub forum. Also reading is fundamental, wtf does the call quote have to do with gamestop and SNDL going to the moon?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lucid Provides a Sobering Look Under the SPAC Hood

"But the thing that stood out in Lucid’s financial disclosures was the level of projected cash burn: It expects to consume almost $10 billion of cash in four years. That far exceeds the $4.4 billion Lucid will receive from the SPAC and a concurrent PIPE financing — a type of equity funding open only to accredited investors.

High cash burn is often a problem for new entrants to the automotive industry — just ask Tesla Inc. or NIO Inc. But some of the latest crop, such as Fisker Inc., have sought to cut their need for capital by outsourcing manufacturing and engineering.

Lucid is going the traditional route. It’s built a small plant in Arizona, and faces a mounting bill to add factory capacity, develop technology and build a network of sales and service outlets. "

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

"But the thing that stood out in Lucid’s financial disclosures was the level of projected cash burn: It expects to consume almost $10 billion of cash in four years. That far exceeds the $4.4 billion Lucid will receive from the SPAC and a concurrent PIPE financing — a type of equity funding open only to accredited investors.

High cash burn is often a problem for new entrants to the automotive industry — just ask Tesla Inc. or NIO Inc. But some of the latest crop, such as Fisker Inc., have sought to cut their need for capital by outsourcing manufacturing and engineering.

Lucid is going the traditional route. It’s built a small plant in Arizona, and faces a mounting bill to add factory capacity, develop technology and build a network of sales and service outlets. "

:huhldup:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bringing the wrong energy bro. People contribute real DD and analysis with real time stock quotes in this thread. You're quoting CNBC and wall street bets. Also the overall goal in this thread is to make money. Its not a pissing contest. Because you would have lost to @Doomsday and @FabTrey already.

You seriously picked the wrong sub forum. Also reading is fundamental, wtf does the call quote have to do with gamestop and SNDL going to the moon?
nikka you're not either of them. The wrong energy is talking around the content of my posts then trying to pull rank using the DD of other men :hhh:

How tf you conclude with "youre quoting wsbets & MSNBC" when WSBets has been mouring pltr right now is beyond me. Clearly you cant read or have poor comprehension because I'm pretty sure I said the opposite of SDNL.

Talk to me like you got some sense and maybe you'll deserve better energy

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

i don't think any of this is surprising or unknown. if you're long on Lucid, you better have taken the time to understand auto mfg as well as not go into it with the idea that it will mimic TSLA stock wise - TSLA shouldn't be valued where it is, let alone another niche, EV-only company following suit

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well if thats true im going to sell when i can break even

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:whew: went from down 15k on the day to down just 4k now. hopefully we can resume the steady climb up.

i also need to reconsider my hedges, SPY puts haven't been too great for this dip since shyt like airlines/disney has gone up. maybe puts on ARKK is a better hedge these days

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Somebody please @ me when the hemorrahging stops

vrhkrbl2c6a61.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikka you're not either of them. The wrong energy is talking around the content of my posts then trying to pull rank using the DD of other men :hhh:

How tf you conclude with "youre quoting wsbets & MSNBC" when WSBets has mouring pltr right now is beyond me. Clearly you cant read or have poor comprehension because I'm pretty sure I said the opposite of SDNL.

Talk to me like you got some sense and maybe you'll deserve better energy
You dont know the amount of capital im working with or the my net worth overall. Its worth more than 40 shares of gamestop. But I'm stooping down to the ignorant immature level of TLR.

I don't understand the PTLR sentence even with typos. And no the reason I quoted your post is because after reading it, it was a cliff notes version of wall street bets. Except there is a overwhelming amount of evidence, reports and research that big squeeze boat sailed. Which was discussed in this very thread. Your energy is very low T bro. I do know there is another forum that you would probably fit perfectly in bro.