Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Missed the mega dip on TRCH while driving home :francis: Gonna average down and continue to wait for earnings
Ho%2BTrain.gif

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have time today, @Kenny West is this your DD?
I've seen enough. This gonna the squeeze of squeezes, may even crash the market. Whales have started buying in. Sentiment is high in spite of censorship. An unbelievable amount of people held the line. I feel sure.

Lots of possible catalyst events on the horizon. SEC congressional hearing on the 18th, feb 24th finra, gamestop earings report. Or simply another buying stampede.

GME closed higher the last 4 days of the trading week and the media is fukking terrified to admit it. It out performed the market friday with a 2$ increase on a very small amount of volume. Blue chip stocks dipped during AMC/GME surges suggesting a need for liquidity by HF. Jim Cramer sheepishly talking about market crashes as late as friday...

When this shyt fell from 300 I had 1 share. I've watched this situation closely and the manipulation/disinformation campaigns has only increased since in that past weeks of falling price. Every so often the things I observed would compell me enough to buy a share or two.

I got 40 currently, and going all in. My gut is saying this is it.

This is a summary of Wall St bets:mindblown:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Missed the mega dip on TRCH while driving home :francis: Gonna average down and continue to wait for earnings
Ho%2BTrain.gif

i saw that dip but I guess its not that popular I had to grab up some....I read somewhere that they are having talks about merging with another materials company.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lucid's investor document for feb 21 : https://www.lucidmotors.com/files/lucid-investor-deck-february-2021.pdf

I'm a bit doubtful as some of the risks listed :
[...]
Lucid has no experience servicing its vehicles and their integrated software. If Lucid is unable to adequately service its vehicles, its business, prospects, financial condition and operating results may be materially and adversely affected.
Lucid has no experience to date in high volume manufacture of its vehicles
[...]

Also, with 1.6B shares at 40, they are valued at 60B which is super high to me. Most car manufacturers aren't that high and Lucid has only sold 577 cars thus far. I get that the growth potential is factored in at the moment but if we compare to Tesla, it was only in late 2019 that they definitely broke the 60B market cap. Obviously, Lucid isn't a first mover so it will benefit from Tesla's experience and fails but that valuation seems very high that early in Lucid's existence. Maybe there is something that I didn't understand in their document but considering Tesla's issues in its beginning, I'm a bit skeptical at that valuation.