Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
interested in SQ, dkng and TDOC earnings.

i have a preview of the nkla earnings below:

giphy.gif

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
SQ and TDOC should do well. haven't been following DKNG.

i'm surprised NKLA isn't a penny stock by now :mjlol:
NKLA is up 40% on the year :what:

TDOC should be doing numbers. Cathie spoke highly of it on CNBC a few days ago.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about taking the plunge into Crypto finally in the next couple days. Couple questions for y'all:

1. Advantages/disadvantages of buying BTC through Robinhood vs Coinbase? Does Coinbase allow immediate spot price selling like a brokerage would? What are the differences in security and password management?

2. I was thinking about putting the whole principal (around $10K) into BTC. Any different opinions on that? Should I split some into Ether too? From my initial research, it seems BTC's scarcity makes it the best bet to really make a dent in fiat currency in the future.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Tesla’s next factory is in Texas. Think the population there would be interested in solar right now?

Square earnings should be good, but stock price already ran up from PayPal’s earnings.

I’m still holding clov and bb, both should be fine longterm. Waiting on bft to 2x for me.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thinking about taking the plunge into Crypto finally in the next couple days. Couple questions for y'all:

1. Advantages/disadvantages of buying BTC through Robinhood vs Coinbase? Does Coinbase allow immediate spot price selling like a brokerage would? What are the differences in security and password management?

2. I was thinking about putting the whole principal (around $10K) into BTC. Any different opinions on that? Should I split some into Ether too? From my initial research, it seems BTC's scarcity makes it the best bet to really make a dent in fiat currency in the future.

1. I can’t answer all questions but I recently moved my crypto from robinhood to Coinbase because 1) I wanted to separate it from my stocks/etfs and 2) i Read recently when you buy crypto on Robinhood you’re not really buying the actual crypto but you buy what robinhood has or some shyt, I just like using Coinbase because I feel I own it more, the shytty part with Coinbase is the feees to buy, you don’t have that on Robinhood.

2) I have no clue. I just loaded up on lite coin a week ago. My thinking is it’s too late to make serious money on BTC so might as well invest in some other shyt

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Gary Marcus often points out the limits of AI and I think this entire interview is relevant to the Tesla conversation.

Notley

Pro
Daps
I'm on vacation and currently drinking so I forgot to share the screener thing but this guy on reddit I believe I actually stole from about 7 months ago so its essentially the same thing. Obviously you tinker with your own things after a bit but its generally the same

Thanks for the drop. Enjoy your vacation. It is well deserved. You've been on fire in the markets recently.