Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Tesla’s next factory is in Texas. Think the population there would be interested in solar right now?

Square earnings should be good, but stock price already ran up from PayPal’s earnings.

I’m still holding clov and bb, both should be fine longterm. Waiting on bft to 2x for me.

at the same time, not having electricity may freak people out on buying EVs. well at least temporarily.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Wall Street is beginning to say stimulus probably won't spark dangerous inflation
  • Republicans argue Biden's stimulus plan will fuel runaway inflation. Wall Street isn't so concerned.
  • Economists at major banks see new aid only modestly lifting inflation while aiding the US recovery.
  • Here's how UBS, BofA, Goldman Sachs, and Deutsche Bank see stimulus affecting inflation in 2021 and beyond.

Wall Street is beginning to say stimulus probably won't spark dangerous inflation
@Doomsday :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm liking this FE more than his white board videos.

Charlie/Ziptrader has been on :fire: :fire: w/ his mid-range forecasts. He used to do straight pennies and daytrading. His new model has been blowing away the competition

a combo of chart analysis and mid-range plays from medium cap companies :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
PGIR
In this episode, Hugh and Dan discuss: Hims & Hers Founder & CEO Andrew Dudum Interview, Hugh's $HYLN DD, Algo Switch Update, Hugh Fights $TRCH Bears. 21-year-old millionaire Hugh Henne and his host, Dan, Deity of Dips dive into the stock market in a fun yet informative way (Prod. by @Vinny_Strokes). The above references and Podcast are an opinion and are for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.
Episode 29: $HIMS CEO Andrew Dudum + Algo Switch Update