Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I keep hearing whispers that Bitcoin is capable of being disrupted. But will always be a play lowkey, but ETH's upside maybe enough to dethrone BTC.

Think about that if ETH >>>> BTC hoping in now would be a hell of a come up. :wow:

I follow and listen to Dave Lee daily and he always has someone on with an existence knowledge in cryptocurrency or Tesla on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2G5aQTN0YwGIfnt1u7Nbg

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep hearing whispers that Bitcoin is capable of being disrupted. But will always be a play lowkey, but ETH's upside maybe enough to dethrone BTC.

Think about that if ETH >>>> BTC hoping in now would be a hell of a come up. :wow:
Disrupted how?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Charlie/Ziptrader has been on :fire: :fire: w/ his mid-range forecasts. He used to do straight pennies and daytrading. His new model has been blowing away the competition

a combo of chart analysis and mid-range plays from medium cap companies :wow:

He is on point for sure. bought some HOL after watching his price prediction. just want to quick 30% gain and get out.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

I follow and listen to Dave Lee daily and he always has someone on with an existence knowledge in cryptocurrency or Tesla on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi2G5aQTN0YwGIfnt1u7Nbg

Dave is not a bitcoin believer, is he? Last I checked he was very skeptical. I haven't been listening to him past few weeks. i'll tune in this week. you learn so much from him.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Few minute into this investor video, and they're saying the right things........
Hims Inc. - Why invest
just need to see proof now.
More HIMS:

For a company founded in 2017 these numbers are impressive.

Not quite sure why but their app isn't getting much love, it's still a young company. Also it's not really recommended to use your phone for important video conferences. But not everyone has access to a computer.

So my question is....is it really that rare for them to have users that only have tablets and ipad's?
Is this a sign that the company just targeted towards yuppies / millennials with money.

I hope not because then this just further contributes to disparities and barriers.
Also they haven't updated the app since May 2020.

There's still time enhance the app, considering that the reviews are trash.

Now ForHIM's is definitely getting webtraffic. 3.25Million hits in a month is fukking great. :wow:

ForHers isn't getting as much traffic, by a significant amount. 325k still isn't bad but that's a major drop off from ForHims. Maybe it's because women are unaware. I mean I just now found out that there's a completely website for women. So it could be a marketing problem, something that should get addressed in the near future.

HIMS has their own pharmacy. With about 20% of their drugs being generic(copy cat / me too or cheaper versions of branded drugs). This could be a major cost saver in 20+ years. That full automation packaging machinery is a reason to get mad bullish. :wow:

The warehouse specifically located in Ohio for strategic logistics purposes:

Digital Health Company, Hims & Hers, to Locate Here - New Albany, Ohio Economic Development
HIMSPharma.png

Sexual health being a major revenue generator is on par with being a Health care company geared towards millennials. Chronic diseases / noncommunicable disease don't really start showing up in the population until at least around mid to late 30's.
fig5.jpg

That 91% subscription rate is :wow:

Should be interesting to see this company grow. I could see this becoming a trendy as fukk company amongst millennials, like the LMND of healthcare. As always I'm hoping this tanks like CLOV so can I pick up shares for cheap :whew:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dave is not a bitcoin believer, is he? Last I checked he was very skeptical. I haven't been listening to him past few weeks. i'll tune in this week. you learn so much from him.
Yeah he's skeptical but he has BTC investors on there all the time now.\

He talks more about BTC and other cryptocurrency than tesla now. All good, I usually listen to him as background noise.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he's skeptical but he has BTC investors on there all the time now.\

He talks more about BTC and other cryptocurrency than tesla now. All good, I usually listen to him as background noise.

it's just a matter of time Dave decides to go in on BTC :ahh:
i just turn these vids on all day long as background noise. i don't even listen to music anymore.. these stock vids comfort me. :mjlol: