Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Spin

All Star
Daps
You ever read barbarians at the gate?

I haven't, but I want to. I have read part of King of Capital about Blackstone. I actually own some of Blackstone and nibbled a little bit of KKR. I will look to add to both this week if they hold up.

Spin

All Star
Daps
KKRc0wl0000.png

Hmm so what did I do wrong? I just copied the URL in the post. Should I be doing something else? Thanks

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
here you go @Hiphoplives4eva i know you like this stock

Nokia Said to Buy Siemens Stake in Wireless Gear Venture - Bloomberg

Nokia Oyj (NOK1V) has agreed to buy Siemens AG (SIE)’s stake in the companies’ telecommunications-equipment joint venture, according to three people familiar with the situation.
Nokia, based in Espoo, Finland, may announce as soon as today a deal to buy Siemens’s 50 percent shareholding in Nokia Siemens Networks, the people said, asking not to be identified because the discussions were private. Nokia will pay less than 2 billion euros ($2.6 billion) and use a bridge loan to help finance the purchase, one of the people said.
“We see this as a positive and negative for Nokia,” said Pierre Ferragu, an analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein in London. Such a transaction gives “a more tangible long-term future for the group, but a tighter balance sheet for hardship to come.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stocks on a rampage today. I lost money on FSLR a couple of weeks ago, but I'm playing it again. Obama's push for alternative energy is gonna push solar energy companies. FSLR is heavily shorted. Hoping for a short squeeze.

So far, nice gains today.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
interesting day. zynga getting a new ceo, MSFT might restructure, fed basically backed off the taper talks as soon as the market threw a hissy fit. we're addicited to this cheap credit.

edit: i just realized the new ceo of ZNGA is going to be Don Mattrick, the president of interactive entertainment at MSFT. this guy basically oversaw the disaster that is the Xbox 1. i have no idea why the street likes this move.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch those Solar companies this week. They made some runs late last week and looks like they might continue their run this week.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You guys should look into AMCX as a long term investment.

damn breh, you've been going hard on kobe :heh:

you think they can keep cranking out these shows? I mean mad men and breaking bad are probably my favorite shows. what happens if they have another fight with the cable or satellite companies? going to depend on netflix? the valuation seems a little rich for me though.