Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
BBRY's ba;ance sheet is a beauty. No long term debt, bunch of cash, current ratio at about 2? quick ratio around 1.5, low price to book ratio. Shorts will manipulate the hell out of it though. Short-Float ratio is 41% actually I think now. High risk high reward to reverse my bad last week and then some. If I lose I lose :manny:. I believe...but I'm staying pessimistic.

Recently I'm about 4/7 on my earnings calls.

Q4 for KKD was poor
Q1 for KKD was amazing
Q1 for LYV was great
Q1 for Tesla was INCREDIBLE
Q1 for EVR was meh
Q1 for AYA was amazing
Q2 for AYA was meh

what is aya? amaya? i don't see it trading on american exchanges

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what is aya? amaya? i don't see it trading on american exchanges

Yea Amaya gaming. It's a Toronto Venture exchange company. I got in around 5.23, woulda been $5 but I was waiting for a paycheck lol.

I'm a much better long term investor than short term options player. Its hard when your cash is constrained.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well you made a nice little come up then.

mmhmm. All those were in my friends account though, so I liquidated it a while back. Amaya was at 6.23 when i got out.

The plan is to recreate my portfolio with AMCX, LYV, KKD and AYA to start off before the next earning season. I need Blackberry to provide me with more funding though so I dont have to wait til September :mjpls:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
nice. i bought 10 shares of Nike @62.41. i was expecting a bigger EPS beat but whatever.

edit: it hit 64.30 and now its dropped because nike announced lower growth in china. :snoop: i'll probably just dump tomorrow.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forced myself a week off after losing $1800 last week on an FSLR Call option.

fukk me though. I missed a nice bounce back this week on a lot of shyt.

I had my eye on Pandora and it looks like it would have been a great play starting MOnday.

And I sold Lulu before the drop last week, but it looks like it's on a bounce again.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I forced myself a week off after losing $1800 last week on an FSLR Call option.

fukk me though. I missed a nice bounce back this week on a lot of shyt.

I had my eye on Pandora and it looks like it would have been a great play starting MOnday.

And I sold Lulu before the drop last week, but it looks like it's on a bounce again.

how much higher do you think pandora can go? it's practically doubled this year hasn't it?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Domingo Haliburton

I thought iRadio was going to scare more Pandora investors, but it held and accumulation took place. I figured a pop was coming sooner or later. Plus some analysts upgraded the it. I would have traded this for a nice ride from $15 and from where it is now put a stop at $18.

As far as how high this stock could go, it all depends on what the expectations are next earnings and if they beat it. But seems like this stock really wants to make a run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody around me has a new blackberry except two friends.

On the rides to work, at the mall etc etc...I didnt not see more than maybe 3 ppl with blackberry. And for some odd reason I ignored the signs after a while and took the plunge. Even a girl i know who works at Telus told me nobody is switching from iOS or Android to BB10 but for some reason I ignored :wow:. Always keep your ear to the street brehs. This is all you can do as one oof the little guys :wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

On the rides to work, at the mall etc etc...I didnt not see more than maybe 3 ppl with blackberry. And for some odd reason I ignored the signs after a while and took the plunge. Even a girl i know who works at Telus told me nobody is switching from iOS or Android to BB10 but for some reason I ignored :wow:. Always keep your ear to the street brehs. This is all you can do as one oof the little guys :wow:

I told you nikkas those new blackberries are trash. The only lucrative play on mobile is via NOK in my opinion. I expect a nice pop once the latest figures from Q2 are announced, as well as the upcoming 41MP phone camera.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

the only good news is that it is very oversold at the moment.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
KKR held in well.

www.finviz.com/publish/062913/KKRc0wl0000.png

Is there a way to get the pic to post in the thread?

KKRc0wl0000.png