Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't looked deep into this yet but RIOT and MARA are not necessarily moving in conjunction with BTC these last two days.. its something worth looking into.

I knew that it wouldn't always be the case and the last two days there's been different type of price action

RIOT was selling off when BTC was flat at one point, MARA has slowed down in comparison to RIOT and then today RIOT moved up well but not as much as you'd had previously expected.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The otc life is just way too addicting, idk if I can go back to regular stocks:wow:

Only got tsla and pacb, waiting on that roblox.

The gains I've seen the past 3 weeks dwarfs my past year before it. shyt is eye opening. :whoo:

OTC is the only way

tenor.gif

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
interesting. CRSR. next logitech in the making.

just saw the balance sheet. it's legit. i'll probably add it to my m1 down the road. my gaming exposure is SKLZ, but they are more of an online competition.

I don't have a room for my fidelity, but will keep an eye on this. most likely it will pop 7%-10% on Monday due to this video.

@cac_mamba

You might as well sell all your mutual funds and go in on this. :lolbron:

Last edited:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost had my first red week of the year but ended up green during AH. Luckily I did massive profit taking after Tuesday.
Still had a couple options expire worthless
CTXR, AGTC and CCIV came in clutch:whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't looked deep into this yet but RIOT and MARA are not necessarily moving in conjunction with BTC these last two days.. its something worth looking into.

I knew that it wouldn't always be the case and the last two days there's been different type of price action

RIOT was selling off when BTC was flat at one point, MARA has slowed down in comparison to RIOT and then today RIOT moved up well but not as much as you'd had previously expected.

they both look “exhausted”...NCTY has surpassed them both...and looking at the market cap it still may have a lot of room to run

*edit*

also to be clear, this is not me pushing NCTY or suggesting folks get into it...less than 2 months ago the company had no real direction

Last edited:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

check out BFCH

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
First it's jaguar. nobody buys them. and he doesn't get into the details of engineering. he is a youtuber. he has no clue. and maybe he got sick of Teslas. i mean they are far from perfect. i wouldn't buy teslas right now.

Munro on the other hand is an expert. he goes much deeper than a shallow surface. he doesn't care about the charging network. he cares more about what's really going on inside in engineering perspective. on a shallow surface it can be similar. hell Kia EV outperforms model 3 in many areas. but it goes much deeper. Tesla is an engineering masterpiece according to an engineering expert.

And Munro was comparing Tesla to legacy companies not the recent EV startups or niche companies. The biggest threat pundits always say - just wait till BMW, MB, GM, PORSCHE, AUDI, FORD, TOYOTA, HYUNDAI, HONDA to get on board and start building EVs. But this sentiment is wrong because Tesla is so much ahead of the game compared to them. Munro basically went on and on about how complicated it is for a legacy companies to fully adapt and transform to an EV companies. to do that you gotta ditch the transmission plants, engine plants, get rid of dealerships and on and on. You can't transform when you can't let the ICE go. too much money and politics involved.

Munro did say recent start ups will do much better than these legacy companies because they don't have the baggages legacy companies carry. But startups are startups. it doesn't matter how great prototypes they make. scaling and getting into manufacturing is a nightmare. Elon Musk will tell you how hard it is to manufacture.

so the big picture - TSLA will continue to eat the legacy companies pie, and will not only become the leader in EV space, but most likely be the leader in the automotive industry itself in 10 years. Tesla is a car company who thinks like a spaceship company. They are a different breed. and you can still invest in Lucid, NIO or whatever the new EV companies out there. they will eat also because EV sector is and will be hot. but they are not a threat to Tesla.
You dismissing a tech YouTuber as ignorant and disqualifying his opinion is baffling. Also my bad it wasn't an IPACE it was a Porsche Taycan Turbo.

That goes to show that Tesla isn't 10 years ahead of legacy car makers. If Porsche can come out of nowhere and make such a car and they're supposed to be 5-10 years behind but still have people saying it's better then it's possible other car makers can make such cars.

I don't doubt they'll run into issues but these car makers have made cars a long time. They're better equipped to handle them than Tesla probably was at the time they had to overcome them. Tesla still has major QC issues.

That Hummer that GM made is dope. That thing doesn't look like it's decade primitive tech.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
any of yall options dudes ever exercise your strike? i assume 90% of people aren't and are just in the game of selling/buying the option itself

and an option that loses value - you can just keep rolling it forward hoping it increases or are there rules around that?

I made a "rule" for myself to sell my In-The-Money options once I get within two weeks of the expiration date. I'll usually roll most of the money into options with a later expiration date and a higher strike price.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You dismissing a tech YouTuber as ignorant and disqualifying his opinion is baffling. Also my bad it wasn't an IPACE it was a Porsche Taycan Turbo.

That goes to show that Tesla isn't 10 years ahead of legacy car makers. If Porsche can come out of nowhere and make such a car and they're supposed to be 5-10 years behind but still have people saying it's better then it's possible other car makers can make such cars.

I don't doubt they'll run into issues but these car makers have made cars a long time. They're better equipped to handle them than Tesla probably was at the time they had to overcome them. Tesla still has major QC issues.

That Hummer that GM made is dope. That thing doesn't look like it's decade primitive tech.

i watch every one of his vids. he is great at what he do. but he ain't no expert like Munro. far from it. :ufdup:

and of course Taycan is great. it's a Porsche!

anybody can make a great 100k+ car. I'm sure Lucid Air is great too. :manny:

but if you don't see the difference between Tesla and other companies then you clearly didn't do your DD. I suggest to watch Munro/Meet Kevin interview i posted above. Also watch Elon/Munro interview.

Nobody here ever said tesla makes the best cars. Manufacturing is a hell. Tesla is relatively a noob and they can't compete with car makers. 3-4 years ago Tesla's panel gap was a joke. they are clearly getting better, but still far from where they need to be. If i didn't care about the $, I would take Taycan over model S in a heartbeat.

But again, if you do your DD you will understand why these don't matter. because at the end of the day tesla isn't just a car company. you gotta look at the big picture and really dig deep and understand the company. If you do that it will blow you away.

2 very helpful vids.

oh by the way plaid S is coming soon.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Another EV that shows that the legacy car makers aren't as far behind as people wanna act.

I'm not gonna lie I wouldn't mind having the blue version of that Ford. It's a first generation product so it probably needs a few more iterations.

:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is a Tesla owner in that Ford impressed with it.

They simply aren't 10 years behind Tesla. I'm not really one to jump on a 1st generation car but give it a few years.

By the time electric cars can become mainstream I have no doubt those will be worthwhile. Hell they probably are now if people that own and have driven Tesla cars can walk away impressed.