Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Munro is a guru this is a pure TSLA sex. :banderas:

Basically Tesla is at least 5 years ahead of the competition in pretty much everything. and in some cases like chips they are 10 years ahead.

and even if the competition catches up? they will be ahead again.

with a strong support around $775 i would be foolish not to load the boat. I hope to make more profits next week with my short term stocks and buy more TSLA. i did reduce position on m1 a little, so i can buy more XNET for a short term pop. will go back to 50% eventually. my new strategy - let these hoes go to work and feed me more TSLA. :heh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Basically Tesla is at least 5 years ahead of the competition in pretty much everything. and in some cases like chips they are 10 years ahead.

and even if the competition catches up? they will be ahead again.
Then why did MKBHD drive an IPACE and basically say if they had the charging network to match Telsa he'd switch in a heart beat? Why did he say it was a better made car than Tesla's cars? Don't confuse what's going on Telsa is Apple but for EVs. Their real advantage is a cult like following not some technical advantage. That cult like following is why I'm buying the stock. The legacy car makers will quickly scale EVs and if needed share technology and recourses and get where they need to be. This isn't even getting to the loyalty that some of these ICE car fans have to their brand.

If Tesla as a car was that much better then MKBHD would have been like this IPACE is trash in comparison instead of suggesting with a few minor changes he'd jump shyt. Tesla like Apple is a status symbol. The brand and idea Elon created is worth more than the actual product in comparison just like the iPhone vs Android phones.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Then why did MKBHD drive an IPACE and basically say if they had the charging network to match Telsa he'd switch in a heart beat? Why did he say it was a better made car than Tesla's cars? Don't confuse what's going on Telsa is Apple but for EVs. Their real advantage is a cult like following not some technical advantage. That cult like following is why I'm buying the stock. The legacy car makers will quickly scale EVs and if needed share technology and recourses and get where they need to be. This isn't even getting to the loyalty that some of these ICE car fans have to their brand.

If Tesla as a car was that much better then MKBHD would have been like this IPACE is trash in comparison instead of suggesting with a few minor changes he'd jump shyt. Tesla like Apple is a status symbol. The brand and idea Elon created is worth more than the actual product in comparison just like the iPhone vs Android phones.

First it's jaguar. nobody buys them. and he doesn't get into the details of engineering. he is a youtuber. he has no clue. and maybe he got sick of Teslas. i mean they are far from perfect. i wouldn't buy teslas right now.

Munro on the other hand is an expert. he goes much deeper than a shallow surface. he doesn't care about the charging network. he cares more about what's really going on inside in engineering perspective. on a shallow surface it can be similar. hell Kia EV outperforms model 3 in many areas. but it goes much deeper. Tesla is an engineering masterpiece according to an engineering expert.

And Munro was comparing Tesla to legacy companies not the recent EV startups or niche companies. The biggest threat pundits always say - just wait till BMW, MB, GM, PORSCHE, AUDI, FORD, TOYOTA, HYUNDAI, HONDA to get on board and start building EVs. But this sentiment is wrong because Tesla is so much ahead of the game compared to them. Munro basically went on and on about how complicated it is for a legacy companies to fully adapt and transform to an EV companies. to do that you gotta ditch the transmission plants, engine plants, get rid of dealerships and on and on. You can't transform when you can't let the ICE go. too much money and politics involved.

Munro did say recent start ups will do much better than these legacy companies because they don't have the baggages legacy companies carry. But startups are startups. it doesn't matter how great prototypes they make. scaling and getting into manufacturing is a nightmare. Elon Musk will tell you how hard it is to manufacture.

so the big picture - TSLA will continue to eat the legacy companies pie, and will not only become the leader in EV space, but most likely be the leader in the automotive industry itself in 10 years. Tesla is a car company who thinks like a spaceship company. They are a different breed. and you can still invest in Lucid, NIO or whatever the new EV companies out there. they will eat also because EV sector is and will be hot. but they are not a threat to Tesla.

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
First it's jaguar. nobody buys them. and he doesn't get into the details of engineering. he is a youtuber. he has no clue. and maybe he got sick of Teslas. i mean they are far from perfect. i wouldn't buy tesla right now.

Munro is on the other hand is an expert. he goes much deeper than a shallow surface. he doesn't care about the charging network. he cares more about what's really going on inside in engineering perspective. on a surface it can be similar. hell Kia EV outperforms model 3 in many areas. but it goes much deeper. Tesla is an engineering masterpiece.

And Munro was comparing Tesla to legacy companies not the recent EV startups or niche companies. The biggest threat pundits always say - just wait till BMW, MB, GM, PORSCHE, AUDI, FORD, TOYOTA, HYUNDAI, HONDA to get on board and start building EVs. But this sentiment is wrong because Tesla is so much ahead of the game compared to them. Munro basically went on and on about how complicated it is for a legacy company to fully transform to EV. i mean to do that you gotta ditch the transmission plants, engine plants, get rid of dealerships and on and on. too much money and politics involved.

Munro did say a recent start ups will do much better than these legacy companies because they don't have a baggage. But startups are startups. it doesn't matter how great prototype they make. scaling and getting into manufacturing is a nightmare. Elon Musk will tell you how hard it is to manufacture.

so big picture - TSLA will continue to eat the legacy company pie, and will not only become the leader in EV space, but most likely be the leader in the industry itself in 10 years. Tesla is a car company who thinks like a spaceship company. They are a different breed. and you can still invest in Lucid, NIO or whatever the new EV companies. they will eat also because EV will be hot. but they are not a threat to Tesla.
The fact that he believes Tesla has no real technical advantage highlights a major lack of research. Your post should be helpful

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Without dry snitching i will just say, some are fortunate enough to sample from places like Denver and not live there, Seattle and LA too. My friends used to joke that we have been getting robbed for years on the east coast, called it trash rap in memory of Prodigy. They used to ask, you smoking that trash rap?:russ:
@Mook knows about that :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
as tine goes on I’m less and less impressed by the potential of Roblox...it’s like a whole universe of games under the Roblox banner where they have virtual currency to unlock extras...I’m looking and trying to see if it has the staying power. It’s always new content being created but it’s still under the Roblox banner and uses the same character types.

my kids play these games 24-7 but I’m starting to notice they are moving on to other things and I’m still paying recurring Roblox premium and robux fees.

which to me is a very good business ideology but I’m more so concerned with what’s next.
IDEK what RoBlox was before y'all started talking about the IPO. I'm buying 5 IPO day just to test the waters.

No way a stock based on kids entertainment and video games doesn't blow up

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IDEK what RoBlox was before y'all started talking about the IPO. I'm buying 5 IPO day just to test the waters.

No way a stock based on kids entertainment and video games doesn't blow up

that’s what we are assuming I’m waiting on it also...but with my luck I will do it and put 20% on it and the kids will start playing avakin life or something else...but Roblox has been the go to fir a while