Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks @chineebai or anyone else familiar with chart analysis / options.

Been doing some studying and getting familiar with technicall analysis and I have one question that is probably a "depends..." answer''

But, when you are looking at a chart and looking for a potential buy or sell signal (doesnt matter what signal/pattern in this case) for an option or trying to determine where you think tjhe price pf the stock is headed, are what time frame are you using on the chart istelf?

From what I understand, you typically buy an option 30 days or so out, so if i wanted to buy a call, I would want it at a point where I thought I had confirmation of a buy signal. But would I just use the chart for that day, or am I looking at a longer term chart (month or so)?

Hope that makes sense.

I'm not good with options, I mostly use charts to buy shares. Im looking at the 20 day as my first avenue, if it holds there and we see it start to come off then I consider buying

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Crypto gang, what the fukk happened with BNB (Binance's own coin)? That shyt exploded out of nowhere. :picard:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to look into rblx, I know nothing about their product or company

as tine goes on I’m less and less impressed by the potential of Roblox...it’s like a whole universe of games under the Roblox banner where they have virtual currency to unlock extras...I’m looking and trying to see if it has the staying power. It’s always new content being created but it’s still under the Roblox banner and uses the same character types.

my kids play these games 24-7 but I’m starting to notice they are moving on to other things and I’m still paying recurring Roblox premium and robux fees.

which to me is a very good business ideology but I’m more so concerned with what’s next.