Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Where do y’all start at to find stocks to research??
Look for a screener that will pull up stocks that recently broke their 150 or 200 day moving average, for existing established stuff.

For new stuff, scour the internet, look into emerging technologies. shyt think about things you use in day to day life and see if the company sells stocks.....then do at least a hour of DD on each

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not too derail the thread, but weed game is different here in CO. The cookies people came here and are trying the $400 an ounce stuff and getting the :camby: There's a few Social media themed dispos, but they're trash. Medical card + knowing where to shop in Colorado= plentiful cheap fire ass weed
Without dry snitching i will just say, some are fortunate enough to sample from places like Denver and not live there, Seattle and LA too. My friends used to joke that we have been getting robbed for years on the east coast, called it trash rap in memory of Prodigy. They used to ask, you smoking that trash rap?:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's why I took mostly profits on the day the cciv merger was announced. That's just the SPAC trend. It can definitely go higher but I felt $53 was a pretty good take profit price. If u are in for the long term today was nothing.