Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

PUN711

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shoutout to whoever recommended XNET, it's booming this week outside of yesterday.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@Eric Brooks @chineebai or anyone else familiar with chart analysis / options.

Been doing some studying and getting familiar with technicall analysis and I have one question that is probably a "depends..." answer''

But, when you are looking at a chart and looking for a potential buy or sell signal (doesnt matter what signal/pattern in this case) for an option or trying to determine where you think tjhe price pf the stock is headed, are what time frame are you using on the chart istelf?

From what I understand, you typically buy an option 30 days or so out, so if i wanted to buy a call, I would want it at a point where I thought I had confirmation of a buy signal. But would I just use the chart for that day, or am I looking at a longer term chart (month or so)?

Hope that makes sense.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wish I would've sold and brought back in a few days later to AITX but it is what it is. Still up in profit over 500% and know it still has potential. Gonna see what the outlook is on Monday and see from there but I'm patient with it. If it drops to .15 I'll take profit. OPTI another one I gotta keep an eye on since I can't do trailing stops on either. The dollar has been weakening this week so lets see how that affects the stock market next week. Hopefully stimulus talks boost some things up.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I had my 1st edible in Denver from a dispensary. Did that rookie move where you eat a piece, don't feel nothing, and then take another - bigger - piece....

Maaaaaaaaaan...I ain't been back to Denver since :beli:
man i had a chocolate bar one time and kept eating cuz i was like this shyt is not potent at all.....long story short...ended up in Baltimore (no where near where i stay) and ended up back @ the crib by the end of the night and slept the whole next day away....aint touched a edible since:dead:

about to invest into planet 13 just off the strength :skip:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
deadass, went to one when i visited CO, about 90 mins outside of Denver, shyt looked and felt like a Cracker Barrel :dead:
My med spot is legit a storefront attached to the big ass factory they're growing in, in SE Denver. $135 ounces of that fuego too

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had my 1st edible in Denver from a dispensary. Did that rookie move where you eat a piece, don't feel nothing, and then take another - bigger - piece....

Maaaaaaaaaan...I ain't been back to Denver since :beli:
Lmfao! Man I take edibles before work....

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Not too derail the thread, but weed game is different here in CO. The cookies people came here and are trying the $400 an ounce stuff and getting the :camby: There's a few Social media themed dispos, but they're trash. Medical card + knowing where to shop in Colorado= plentiful cheap fire ass weed