Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
STPK has been my best performer recently. This is a long hold for me. Cramer was talking about it too. Deadnsyde pick few months ago. :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
EH already bouncing back too much and up 22% after hours. one of the major disadvantage of m1. :francis:

if it goes past $60+ then i might sit and not add and wait till it comes down below $50.

i get why some are creating these spec pies for M1 but i only use M1 for positions that i know im in for the long term. my other brokerages i use for all my trading

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the CPUH spac to ease the CCIV pain :mjcry:

Breh, I've been looking at this one, I'm just wondering why you are so bullish long term as they are about fossil fuels (unless I'm mistaken).
I wouldnt write them off as a 100% oil play just yet

like I said do DD on every old cac on that exec board , look at the low float, look at the funds buying in, and look at the market cap and you tell me how you CANT be bullish

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wouldnt write them off as a 100% oil play just yet

like I said do DD on every old cac on that exec board , look at the low float, look at the funds buying in, and look at the market cap and you tell me how you CANT be bullish
Wonder what it could be because Oscar is going the IPO route.

I would browse wtf health:
WTF Health

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDegmM6Gfed5V0RBSkV9cYQ

I saw them mention a couple companies that are gearing up to go public recently.

Could be Olive Health, I buy :ehh:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i get why some are creating these spec pies for M1 but i only use M1 for positions that i know im in for the long term. my other brokerages i use for all my trading

i got long holds, but mostly highly volatile spec long hold. :manny:

M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing
i ain't got no kids, so i'm using this account to fund my nephew's tuition in the future. he's only 8, so it got a time to grow.

this is my flagship. eventually it's gonna have 3-4 stocks mostly TSLA.

this is a small account - i'm actively making moves weekly basis. all long potential.

obviously the biggest gainers are these crypto stocks. i'll eat profit to fund other stocks. and i'll probably ride it as long as i can.

all of them at least 2Xed. one that i'm making an active move just 3Xed. :troll:

obviously i can't day trade with m1. but i feel like i can make moves on a weekly basis.

Last edited:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm holding CCIV for the next 5-10 years along with my NIO and Tesla shares. Ain't touching them, only buying more on every dip. shyt I'm looking for a sweet spot to buy more CCIV now, will likely buy if this settles into the $40 AH.
Same here breh, have all 3 and plan on riding the wave. Nearly sold CCIV with all this merger pump fakes the last 2 weeks