Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Just did one. It was green in morning (sold a call). Now red (sold a put). I did March 19. How long DTE you do?

:mjlol: My 5.00 STRIKE Call I sold is green. My 1.50 PUT I sold is green, but I bought it back just in case of a tank. I also have a .50 and a 1.00 that's 99% depleted (meaning all the value of the option is in my favor) just waiting for exp. date. I have 2 options that EXP on Friday, and I have a option expiring next week. Once all of those expire, I'll sell more.

Last edited:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
SAII + Otonomo SPAC merger is one I'm looking into. Currently trading a bit over $11.40

This one is a little more speculative (at least for my profile -- though some of y'all eat this type of risk regularly) and the deal won't happen for another few months. So keep that in mind in regards to holding period and expectations.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
very very very risky play bro, fair warning
For sure. I got 5 to test the waters. The spinning top on Monday, the gap up and bull engulf yesterday, coinciding with breaking the 200 day MA and an increase in volume...plus the catalyst on March 2nd. The news and charts read all good, but their Financials are fukked...and oddly enough their R and D expenses are down a lot....guess we'll see. Thanks for the tip and warning.