Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moves this week:
Bought BREZ today
YOLO last Friday
CCIV: Took profits again at $51.70. Letting the rest ride
XNET: Sold some $7.5 2/19c for a quick 5X flip. Held for less than 2 weeks. Could have squeezed a few more hundred if I waited a couple hrs but no FOMO here
AGTC: Bought right before close Friday, already up 45%
ITP $5 5/21c been red since I bought, but up 139% just today. Took out principal and letting the rest ride
At&T (T): Calls are cheap AF imo. Grabbed some $36 7/16c Friday and already up 15%

Fails:
GLUU options bout to expire worthless, down 90% so far
ACRX options same thing. Took profits early tho

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TRCH I think still has juice left until the merger.
Was $1.44 when I posted about it last month. Took profits early at $2.80:wow:
A lil FOMO looking at where it's at now but luckily I'm still holding a decent amount of shares. Prob won't buy anymore tho

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all don't think big oil is going to shift and adapt? Plus they may just buy some of the new players
Big Oil might have the cash reserves to pull a heel return and turn into "Big Alternative Energy" in the future.

Think Saudi Arabia:
Trying To Pivot From Oil To Renewables.

These rich Saudi's are also dumping cash into Lucid:
Lucid & Saudi's 1.
Lucid & Saudi's 2.
Lucid & Saudi's 3.

Part of the reason I think LUCID even went the SPAC route is because that $1 billion
from the Saudi's was running dry, so this is a chance for us the retail investor to get
on the ground floor of a potential Tesla competitor who happens to need more money to continue
to expand.

As I learn more I see the case that brehs and everyone else is making for Tesla
as less "Just a car company" and more a use case of technology in a post-oil world,
in that case Elon Musk and Tesla look less like Ford and more Rockefeller.
Rockefeller for the brehs who don't know : LINK.

My four companies that I'm pour cash into for EV's are:
Ford. <---- I feel it's currently undervalued and they aren't over looking EV.
GMC. <----- Just like Ford, they're pouring billions into it.
Tesla. <----- Top Dog in the EV world right now.
Lucid. <---- Potential Up and Comer with former TSLA Staff and tons of cash to back them up.

I said all that, that I think all of these companies are starting to see the writing on the wall
and they don't want to be caught with their pants down so maybe Warren sees that these companies
could transform themselves going forward and not totally rely on Oil as their sole means of income.

***I'll readily admit, I don't know everything, so if anyone has anything to correct me on, let me know !

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Y'all don't think big oil is going to shift and adapt? Plus they may just buy some of the new players
They already said they would :dahell:

Planning 500,000 charging points for EVs by 2025, Shell becomes the latest company swept up in EV charging boom
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media

Electric Vehicle Charging
eco-system-graphic.jpeg

Greenlots announces acquisition by Shell, one of the world's leading energy providers - Greenlots

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think it would be safer to invest in the big boys over something like SBE ?

I would imagine Shell or Chevron has SO MUCH real estate that they could just flip into "EV Charging Stations"
going forward.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Do you guys think it would be safer to invest in the big boys over something like SBE ?

I would imagine Shell or Chevron has SO MUCH real estate that they could just flip into "EV Charging Stations"
going forward.
Need to see more out of SBE, I'd go with EVGO....

SBE has a technology problem right now.....

They don't have fast charging capabilities.

Their fastest EV station charges at 62.5 kW h which is significantly less than the fast charging parameter of 100kW h.

Remember Americans are by and large impatient mofo's the longer they have to wait, the more impractical it is.

Consider this, if you have to be somewhere quick, would you rather refuel quick with gas, in a matter of 2-5 minutes then be on the road or continually stop and go.
200.gif

Let me reemphasize this point again, AMERICANS are impatient and hate waiting for shyt.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Moves this week:
Bought BREZ today
YOLO last Friday
CCIV: Took profits again at $51.70. Letting the rest ride
XNET: Sold some $7.5 2/19c for a quick 5X flip. Held for less than 2 weeks. Could have squeezed a few more hundred if I waited a couple hrs but no FOMO here
AGTC: Bought right before close Friday, already up 45%
ITP $5 5/21c been red since I bought, but up 139% just today. Took out principal and letting the rest ride
At&T (T): Calls are cheap AF imo. Grabbed some $36 7/16c Friday and already up 15%

Fails:
GLUU options bout to expire worthless, down 90% so far
ACRX options same thing. Took profits early tho
I like this

- Bought 1,000 BREZ-Warrants ( I wonder if Texas electric problems could steer them to something). Technically did this trade Friday after hours
- Bought 200 CVII-Units
- Sold 1,000 FCAC-Warrants @ my cost basis
- Bought 1,000 SCVX-Warrants
- Bought 10 RYLD

Hamburgers Friday/Today
- SNDL
- NAK @Russ :mjlol:
- IVR
- MITT
- MFA
- WMC
- NYMT