Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
CCIV hasn't been truly missed yet.
IF it's a potential monster like TSLA then $50 is JUST the beginning.
I come back to that. If this company grows into a monster then right now you're in on the ground floor. The short term profits are chump change to what it could amount to years later. Let's say in 5-7 years this is $250 a share. I only risked a couple grand and it could return say $25,000 off $2500. Even if I lose all that $2500 it was worth the risk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Buffet is a clown

VXwsQzR.gif

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Same. Wish I had more cash on hand when @Kal El gave the alert, could only cop 250. I’m flush right now so no need to take profits, I’m looking for ~40 to double my shares to 500
Congrats to everyone who got in.

Just to be transparent I sold half my shares to lock in profits. Still holding the other half for now.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
No he isn't. He's a genius investor from a different era. If you got his dividend payments just on General Motors for a year you'd be set for life. I know young people feel like the world just came into existence when they came around but it didn't.
I'm not claiming he isn't a great investor. Obviously he is great and believes in value investing. It's just very obvious that he is a boomer and his worldview prevents him from seeing additional opportunities.

My comment is my disappointment in him investing in big oil. Climate crisis mean anything to him?
Also, my disappointment is also that he is always late to the party on tech or just never gets it. He was late to the party on Apple, never got it on Google, and had to be convinced by others that Amazon was a solid choice

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not claiming he isn't a great investor. Obviously he is great and believes in value investing. It's just very obvious that he is a boomer and his worldview prevents him from seeing additional opportunities.

My comment is my disappointment in him investing in big oil. Climate crisis mean anything to him?
Also, my disappointment is also that he is always late to the party on tech or just never gets it. He was late to the party on Apple, never got it on Google, and had to be convinced by others that Amazon was a solid choice
He bet on Chevron tho, the one oil company I’d give a look to as they’re investing heavily in renewables. Furthermore, the world is far from truly shutting off oil. He’s a value investor, chevron is a value way to invest in renewable right now without the risk of some of these start ups

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These super green Mondays (or Tuesday in this case) got me like :lupe:
Had my best daily gain last Monday just to spend the rest of the week giving it back. Luckily I took mad profits except for a couple options I got greedy on.
Hope the gains are sustained this week