mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
CAN gna prolly hit 25 or so today
Looks like MWK gonna hit 50.
Keep an eye on FEYE could be accumulating to run up.

IMEO long options on SKLZ, MWK, FEYE, SQ would be a move.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How long does it take to get approved for options on webull dahell

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt write them off as a 100% oil play just yet

like I said do DD on every old cac on that exec board , look at the low float, look at the funds buying in, and look at the market cap and you tell me how you CANT be bullish
I read they were also looking into natural gas plays so I'm defo not writing them off as a pure oil play. Just thought that oil refining in 2021 is not really something long term with much potential so I hope they don't go that route. The numbers look interesting indeed and I noticed yesterday that the Glazers were in it too but as you liked it long-term I wanted to know what you fancied in their strategy hence my question. I'll look at the board more in depth but the 3 I've looked thus far, I don't know them but I'm not well versed in the matter either :lolbron:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
EH free fall. :huhldup:

This is why yall need to eat profits on these china stocks. When things go parabolic you gotta eat.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Serious , what is CLOV doing lately ? You got any more news ? The Hindenburg report stripped it from any kind of momentum it seems :ld:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just seen a new etf focused on streaming services $SUBZ

1st trading day was feb 10th, currently at $16 per share
SUBZ Streaming ETF

For those who want to check out their portfolio

too early to call for them IMO, if this started last feb, would be great. Starting this at the peak for so many companies might make it a slow gainer

also not feeling the logic behind some of their holdings like Akamai and limelight yet not holding things like ADSK and ADBE

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Copped some ONCY @2.78 and some MLND @2.38. I was also watching MTNB and SIOX but my buys didn't come through yet. Those are not long terms holds but stocks I'm trying to flip in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully, they won't dump on me :russ:
Quick update on those plays :
- ONCY is trading at 5 pre-market today :lupe:
- MLND is at 2.73
- and got in MTND @1.32 and it's trading at 1.53 at the moment

Not too bad, hopefully it's keeping up and I'll get the capital out (of ONCY at least) and let the gains play.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Long long play breh. It’s not for everyone. I’ve been loading up on cheap shares.
My average is 11.72 so I'm not sweating it (yet). I know they have their earnings scheduled next week on the 23rd I believe so I'll reassess my position at the end of the month.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
My average is 11.72 so I'm not sweating it (yet). I know they have their earnings scheduled next week on the 23rd I believe so I'll reassess my position at the end of the month.
Breh it’s a play 3-5 years out. If you’re short you’ll be consumed by the noise. Health care in the US also isn’t a sexy topic. Health care isn’t valued in the same metric as a business. Also if you look at the charts for gatekeeping competitiors like UNH, HUM, ANTH, etc it took them years, almost a decade to fully take off but now they’re in a stable high moat environment, Trading well above 300. Clover is very niche because they focus just simply on seniors, that will give them leg up in the long run, because navigating and perfecting Medicare coverage is a task within itself, yet a lot of companies within this space are fighting on more fronts than Germany in WW2, trying to address a multiplicity of issues within health coverage.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
MSFT really trading between the same 5 or 6 dollar range for the last 3 weeks if you look on an hour chart:hhh: